Secret outed.

Madam Pomfrey and I had insisted on keeping Harry in the hospital wing for the rest of the weekend. And thankfully he didn't argue or complain, but he wouldn't let us throw away the shattered remnants of his Nimbus Two Thousand.
He knew he was being stupid, I kept telling him that the Nimbus was beyond repair, but I didn't push it, Harry couldn't help it; he must've felt as though he'd lost one of his best friends.

He had a stream of visitors, all intent on cheering him up. Hagrid sent him a bunch of earwiggy flowers that looked like yellow cabbages, and Ginny Weasley, blushing furiously, turned up with a get-well card she had made herself, which sang shrilly unless Harry kept it shut under his bowl of fruit. The Gryffindor team visited again on Sunday morning, this time accompanied by Wood, who told Harry (in a hollow, dead sort of voice that caused me to kick him) that he didn't blame him in the slightest. Ron and Hermione left Harry's bedside only at night, whilst I hadn't really left his side at all only when I was forced to by the twins who took me to eat and sleep comfortably in the dorm. But nothing anyone said or did could make Harry feel any better.

Harry told me about the dementors and how he felt sick and humiliated every time he thought of them and fainted and how he heard echoes of his dying parents.

Harry told me he knew who that screaming voice belonged to now. How he had heard her words, heard them over and over again during the night hours in the hospital wing while he lay awake, staring at the strips of moonlight on the ceiling, gripping on to me as I slept. He told me When the Dementors approached him, he heard the last moments of his mother's life, her attempts to protect him, Harry, from Lord Voldemort, and Voldemort's laughter before he murdered her.
Harry would doze off fitfully, sinking into dreams full of clammy, rotted hands and petrified pleading, jerking awake to dwell again on his mother's voice, waking me in the process where I would comfort him with no questions asked, but filled with guilt as I kept pushing away what I knew about sirius black.

It was a relief to return to the noise and bustle of the main school on Monday, where I was forced to think about other things, even if I had to endure Draco Malfoy's non-stop scolding.
Draco was almost beside himself with glee at Gryffindor's defeat, but seeing as I hadn't talked to them all weekend and hadn't gone down to eat, sleep or do homework he was worried.
He had finally taken off his bandages, and celebrated having the full use of both arms again by doing spirited imitations of Harry falling off his broom, which even I had to admit was quite funny.
He spent much of Potions class doing Dementor imitations which I zoned out on as I had mountains of homework piling on me. Ron had finally cracked and flung a large, slippery crocodile heart at Draco, which hit him in the face and sprayed me and the work with its juice so I threw it back at rob with force hitting the back of his head which caused Snape to take fifty points from Gryffindor.

I had skipped out on lunch and showered after that incident luckily I had break after lunch seeing as they moved around my Defense against the dark arts class.

"What are you doing?"Ally asked as she and Flore jumped on the fluffy seat as we sat in a study hall, it was her the dungeons, it used to be an empty classroom but some students had taken upon themselves and made it a study room for students. Like a staffroom but better.

"Looking for affordable brooms."I admitted flipping through the magazine.

"Nimbus 2001 not cutting it?"Flore asked as she picked up one of them from me

"It's not for me."I told her,"it's for Harry, he's currently brimless and doesn't quite exactly know I own a broom so I can't give him mine- and if I did it'd be rude considering Draco gave it to me."I said as I skimmed through the broom catalog.

"Look at this one-"
"Too slow."I shook my head,"Besides I can't afford it."
"What about the firebolt?"Ally questioned.
"I mean- I wish I could afford that- he'd love it. Maybe then he'd get over this loss of his nimbus."I admitted.
"Then there's you answer."
"I'm broke."I exclaimed,"I can barely afford my books."
"Ask Draco-"
"I'm not asking anyone for money- and really Draco? He hates harry rather die than help get him a present-, I've got money saved up for a cheap broom but he deserves better than that."I sighed and looked around the empty study hall.
"Well, this one ain't that bad."Flore showed me one that was at a pretty decent price,"Well help you look more tonight, we've got class."