Weatherby.

I didn't go up to bed, I stayed downstairs staring outside the window.

It was better than being crammed in the room with Ginny and Hermione.

I leaned against the window pane staring up at the crescent moon, and it gave me a sense of peace knowing I still had time.

Time to be normal. To not let it eat me up.

"Hey."I jumped and the warmth I felt let me know I didn't have much of a reason to be scared.

"Hi George."I said without turning my head.

"How'd you know it was me?"He questioned sitting down besides me, looking outside the window.

"Just a feeling."I shrugged and looked at him I instantly put my hands on his arm and leaned against him taking in his scent, it made me feel secure.

"Can't sleep?"He asked rubbing my arm instinctively looking up at the moon.

"I can hear Ron snoring."I mumbled,"It's keeping me up."

"But-"He looked at me confused seeing as my bedroom wasn't near Ron's but decided not to question me,"He doesn't let me sleep either."

I laughed and twiddled with his fingers, instead of looking at the moon.

He messed with my hair and tugged at my turtle neck,"Why so much coverage to sleep? Aren't you warm?"

"I'm okay."I lied, truth was I was sweating and I couldn't sleep cause of the heat but I was too embarrassed to wear any shorts that would show the scars on my legs, any tank top would show my bite on my shoulder blade, my scars that ran on my chest leading up to my neck, It was embarrassing, and I felt ashamed.

"I know you have different clothes, I know you can't possibly be comfortable, what are you hiding? A tattoo?"He teased trying to pull down the neck.

I smacked his hand,"Not funny, George."

He stopped and hugged me,"okay, okay I'm sorry."

I sighed as we made ourselves comfortable I couldn't help but stare up at the moon.

"What'd you do this summer, you haven't told us anything."George whispered.

I stayed quiet trying to think of something,"What have you heard?"

"Well..mum claims you were doing some training at St.Mungus where they took care of you after Professor lupin scratched you up...Harry says you were doing some work, and Ron said you were finding a job maybe living with pansy."He pointed,"But nobody really knows everyone says they don't know anything, and I mean you never mentioned anything in your letters."

I laughed and shook my head,"Well your mum was right, Madam Pomfrey got me a trainee course thing, but it wasn't at St.Mungus as I had hoped, it was at a medical school. I took summer classes."

He nodded,"So... you're set with the whole healer thing. That's what you're gonna do."

"Not really."I admitted.

"Why?"He looked at me concerned.

"Because."I sighed, and looked anywhere but at him,"I'm not cut out for it."

"If anyone is cut out to be a healer it's you. Don't underestimate yourself."He said sharply.

"Well- its complicated. I'm not meant to be a healer."

"What's so complicated about it- you're crazy smart, you're talented, you picked up on this stuff like a pro, you can mend bones almost as great as Madam Pomfrey, don't you think that's saying something."George poked my side, to get me to look at him.