Halloween🎃

After that Class Draco Malfoy and the rest of the "gang", according to harry, of Slytherins hated Professor Lupin.

"Look at the state of his robes," Draco would say in a loud whisper as Professor Lupin passed. "He dresses like our old house elf."
"Oh please, Lupin is good looking compared to Dobby."I had defended him when he passed making the gang roar with laughter when he looked my way with an amused laugh.

But no one else cared that Professor Lupin's robes were patched and frayed. His next few lessons were better than the first. After Boggarts, we studied Red Caps, nasty little goblin-like creatures that lurked wherever there had been bloodshed: in the dungeons of castles and the potholes of deserted battlefields, waiting to bludgeon those who had gotten lost.
From Red Caps we moved on to Kappas, creepy. water-dwellers that looked like scaly monkeys, with webbed hands itching to strangle unwitting waders in their ponds.

I only wished i was as happy with some of my other classes. Worst of all was Potions. Snape was in a particularly vindictive mood these days, and no one was in any doubt why. The story of the Boggart assuming Snape's shape, and the way that Neville had dressed it in his grandmother's clothes, had traveled through the school like wildfire, along with my boggart story along with the fact that I jumped lavender afterwards. Snape didn't seem to find it funny nor amusing. His eyes flashed menacingly at the very mention of Professor Lupin's name, and he was bullying Neville worse than ever, he didn't give me detention or bring up the subject with me though, so I was glad.

Whenever people gave me looks, Goyle would give them the dirtiest looks, I even had to stop him from getting involved with a ravenclaw for staring at me, crabbe jumping behind him.

I dreaded the hours I spent in Professor Trelawney's stifling tower room, deciphering lopsided shapes and symbols, trying to ignore the way Professor Trelawney's enormous eyes filled with tears every time she looked at harry. She kept gazing over at me talking about some red-headed man but I hardly listened in that class letting Goyle take the reigns. Parvati Patil and Lavender Brown had taken to haunting Professor Trelawney's tower room at lunch times, and always returned with annoyingly superior looks on their faces, as though they knew things the others didn't.

Nobody really liked Care of Magical Creatures, which, after the action-packed first class, had become extremely dull. Hagrid seemed to have lost his confidence. We were now spending lesson after lesson learning how to look after flobberworms, which had to be some of the most boring creatures in existence.

"Why would anyone bother looking after them?"i muttered, after yet another hour of poking shredded lettuce down the flobberworms' throats.

At the start of October, however, I had something else to occupy more than hospital wing rounds in my own to keep me occupied.
The Quidditch season was approaching, and Flint was waking me up early to test my flying skills, slowly trickling into my batting skills which was truthfully more difficult with two hours of sleep as I was nose deep in homework, classwork, and studying.

I didn't bother covering up y bruises anymore, people mostly assumed it was from the fight and teachers didn't bother questioning me as they assumed they were from quidditch.

Madam Pomfrey had to re-arrange my schedule after I told her about my spot on the team and she wasn't too happy about it but cheered me on for taking on a challenge.

I was sitting in the common room after a long shift in the hospital wing studying when Pansy sat by side and started putting something on my face making me flinch,"What are-"

"Hold still."She grabbed my face and I sighed letting her continue as I read my book.

"What are you doing?"Blaise asked as he as Draco joined us on the sofa.