The Wedding

The shock of losing Mad-Eye hung over the house in the days that followed; I kept having the events of the night replay and replay in my head. It pained me to not see him each time the other Order members, who passed in and out to relay news.

The Burrow was a packed house and so I ended up leaving to stay with the Twins at their shop. The only way we convinced them to let me go was the fact that I was overage and was skilled in the healing area to keep at trying to regrow George's ear and doing research on top of research to see what could possibly be done since I couldn't go about the muggle way.

Harry took the news of George and I dating quite well in the midsts of all the chaos, he had blurted it out and so everyone caught on about it. It was now known that Elizabeth Dursley and George Weasley were a couple and due to Harry's loose lips we did stop hearing teasing remarks about us till we left the burrow for the Twins Flat. (though even then Fred took it upon himself in place of everyone else, though we were quite used to him.)

"Don't you look smashing."I felt arms wrap around me as I had been in the twins office going over their financial files and security measures,"I told you were safe here and Fred has that covered."

"I know, you know I just have to ease my mind and move ahead."I said as he kissed my neck lovingly.

I couldn't help but smile as he turned me around and placed a warm loving kiss on my lips, I placed a hand on the side of his head deepening the kiss but he pulled away grabbing my hand as I had touched where he was missing his ear.

I gave him a look and pulled him close to me before placing a kiss over the patches that covered the missing ears place,"I love you, with two ears or one- though I've got to remember to shout at you from this side."

He smiled softly and I caressed his cheek, where he had faint scars running up to his missing ear from Snape's curse,"Look at it this way, we both got scars."

"We've already establishes the rules."Fred said not bothering to look up from his paper as walked in,"No snogging in the office or the shop."

"Hullo, Freddie."I smiled as he reached behind me to grab the file I was looking over,"You don't gotta worry about that anymore, I've just done it."

He looked at me with a grateful look,"Thanks, I can't believe we're managing to stay open seeing most of Diagon Alley has shut down."

Fred and George shared a common look of distress and I patted their backs,"You'll manage, things haven't gotten too bad... we've already started making a plan to secure your safety and the business; there's still students going to Hogwarts- people are still denying the truth and many are stocking up before going into hiding, you'll be able to stay open for a short while, and with the look out I've placed with you, you'd get a fair warning of any funny business on top of the unbreakable protection you've placed on the shop and the flat, I think this would make a great safe house if it weren't so obvious with a sign out front."

They seemed to stand up straight at my words feeling more confident and they nodded at each other feeling more united than before, if that was ever possible.

"Speaking of Hogwarts... Ron tells us you're not going back."George looked at me with a look of concern and he reminded me bit of Mrs. Weasley's signature scold.

"Don't tell me you're gonna scold me, might I remind you- you both left the year before you graduated."I said defensively.

"But we had a plan- so we figured you had one too."Fred said.

"And we want to know your plan."George finished.

I went to say the truth but I realized I couldn't quite exactly tell them because Harry would try to kill me and it would make them more of a target by Mrs. Weasley if they knew.