Not again

I woke up so late the next day, it was nearly noon, I sat up and rubbing my eyes seeing I was in the common room, I laid back down lazily, and decided today was gonna be a lazy day.

I grabbed the book Draco gave me and started to read it, whilst using my wand to play the cd he gave me, after an hour of fighting my sleep I took a nap and got half way through the book, and finished the album.

I loved it, although was confused at some of the lyrics, I sure had loads of questions for him when he got back, I got up and placed the blanket back in its place and took all my things up to the dorm and I noticed how messy the girls left the room, and how messy my bed was.

I shrugged and began to clean the room after an hour I was half way done and I got hungry so I ate some of the candy Crabbe got me, whilst cleaning.

By the time I was done cleaning the room was spotless and I decided to go to dracos dorm and steal something, I walked into the boys dorms and searched from the right room until I saw a portrait of his family besides his bed, I walked into the room and flinched at the mess, the room was an utter mess.

I sighed and it took me another hour to clean the whole room, whilst I took some sweaters and shirts I thought would look good on me from all the boys, I even took some socks that had his family crest on them, and I found braises' camera, I took a picture of myself doing a silly face and then placed it on his bed and put away his camera in a safe place.

I wiped my head and took the trash out from the dorms and I got dressed in the gryffindor shirt Harry got me with a jacket my mother got me years ago, the pants I wore yesterday and one of my dirty boots and pulled the bags of trash out of the common room, I dragged them up until I accidentally bumped into someone,"Oops sorry."

I turned to see Hagrid with a friendly smile and I smiled,"what're' you doin', Eli?"

I smiled and shrugged,"i was bored so I started cleaning the dorm and I kinda snuck into the boys dorm and cleaned theirs and took some stuff."I put my finger to mouth as to shush him and he chuckled and took the bags from me,"Let me help ye, and i was looken for ye, i got somethin for ye."

I was taken back by his words,"you didn't have to get me anything Hagrid."

"Well frankly I made it as thank you for the biscuits for fang and that lovely cup you got me."He said as I followed him out of the castle and he threw the trash in the problem place and I followed him out to his hut, when I walked in the smell of a cake hit my nose along with the smell of a dog.

Fang barked at me happily, and I pet him sweetly and Hagrid pulled out a seat for me and i sat down as he excitedly placed a cake before me, it read 'Happee Christmas!"
It was frosted in Christmas colours and I thanked him and took a slice eating it and he smiled happily.

It wasn't the best cake, but it was good, we spent a good hour talking, he asked about how I was and how I liked Hogwarts so far, we had a good talk until I realised I never went to see Harry.

We bid our goodbyes and I took the rest of the cake up to the great hall where surprisingly sat the Weasleys and Harry, I placed the cake and down,"Woah, who made the cake."

"Hagrid."I smiled and they sorta pulled away from the cake and I shrugged,"You don't have to eat some if you don't want to- I'm just grateful he made something for me."

"I'll take a slice."George smiled and I cut him a slice and he took some after he took one Fred took one, then the rest of them started to take some, and that's when Fred noticed my shirt.

"Nice- that's were you truly belong."He motioned to my shirt and I laughed,"not according to the sorting hat."

I noticed Harry and Ron have a side conversation besides me and Fred and George started whispering about something so I leaned over to Harry,"What's the big secret?"