Last Hope.

It wasn't easy.

Having to deal with what came after those three days of fixing up the castles surrounded by others who were so happy and joyful to be free had been enough to keep us together- but everything came crashing down when we had to actually have funerals. The Burrow exploded with emotion that day when we came back from Hogwarts after George, Lee Jordan, Angelina Johnson and I took to sending Fred off in a way he would enjoy-  Weasleys Wizard Wheezes biggest firework display we could ever cook up.

That wasn't what caused everything to blow over everyone quite enjoyed it- They cried as every name of the fallen of war were written across the starry sky, each House in spits of their tears cheered for their fallen; Gryffindor House roared louder than I had ever heard for Fred Weasley. It wasn't until everyone squished themselves in the small kitchen of the burrow determined to celebrate the life of those we buried that day by sharing memories- the mood was gravely somber as the permanent absence of Fred, Remus and Tonks settled heavily on everyone, after the official good-bye of their funeral, it wasn't until many occupants of the kitchen bid their farewell for the night that in a drunken state Percy shared Fred's last moments in the war with everyone and in a raging drunk grief George went after Percy shouting 'Why didn't you save him?', at least that's what I heard what happened, and now George would not come out of their bedroom even after the attempts of every Weasley, Harry, Hermione, Lee Jordan, Angelina Johnson or even mine.

The Burrow was silent; dead of life for the first time.

Mrs. Weasley was getting desperate to see him going as far as threatening to blow the door down if he continued to refuse to eat. All the Weasley's attempted to get through to George in their own grief sitting outside his door; but George couldn't stand the sad looks they gave him- it reminded him more than the gaping hole in his chest of what was missing.

To allow the Weasleys some space; Hermione, Harry, and I had been going back and forth from the burrow to Hogwarts in the past week as it served as refugee for all those who had been affected by the war and to locate the missing- it was being run by Hogwarts staff, The order and Dumbledore's Army.

It was a good distraction and a good use of my healing skills because St. Mungos had reached capacity It was enough time of a distraction for Harry to decide to get an apartment with Hermione and I. He felt that if we left the Weasley's some space they would be able to heal. Hermione thought it was a great idea- I had no opinion on the matter Harry dragged me along seeing as I hardly spoke only time I did was when I sat outside George's door as I was the only one who could get him to eat or to just share some good news- It was too painful to speak but it was the best way to keep myself put together.

I didn't speak a word even as Harry and Hermione carried our things out of the burrow and Ron was right there carrying his stuff out with them and Mrs. Weasley was bawling her eyes out once again, begging us- begging him to stay.

I sat on the stairs watching the scene unfold, Ron was saying to his mother that distance from the burrow could do everyone some good, that he needed his own time to heal- that we would be back every day and there would be no difference. Yet Mrs. Weasley wept gripping onto her son, not wanting to lose another.

I thought about what Ron said as he comforted his mother, tears slipping down his own face as his siblings all begged him to think through it and not act so hastily.

I stood up and walked up the steps and knocked on the door, it was met with silence.

"Georgie, please open the door."I croaked, my voice being very unused for a week came out hoarse but it seemed to be enough for him to open the door.

He looked at me from the crack, pain writtled on his face as he heard the commotion downstairs trying to peak over me and see what was going on.

"You're leaving?"His voice was the same as mine, but it sounded so tired.