Hungry Like The Wolf

My eyes fluttered open, flinching at the bright light that illuminated the Hospital Wing, i stared blankly at the wall.

The affects of the calming draught were wearing off, after we arrived yesterday I was a wreck, so much so Madam Pomfrey had to force the potion into my mouth.

Now I laid here, my heart felt empty, my eyes were puffy, red and they ached from all the tears I had shed, my throat burned and itched, i knew it was hoarse just from the way I breathed.

Harry was okay, from what I heard last night, when I was given the second batch of calming draught, I was in hysterics, images of Sirius never left me, it only made me want to see harry more, and it broke me, and when I was told Dumbledore and him had arrived I fought to get to him, only to find myself here.

Staring at the wall drained of all emotion, and energy. I moved weakly in attempt to sit up but flopped back down.

"Oh no, no."Madam Pomfrey was by my side in an instant,"You lay down and rest, I've told you, he's alright, Dumbledore assured of it himself."

"I want to see him, he's not okay."I said weakly, as she picked up the replenishing potion, using it once again on my face.

"He'll visit soon."She assured me,"you know that you still need rest."

I sighed laying back restlessly, I looked around to see Ginny she was sitting looking rather fine, reading a book.

"How are they?"I asked concerned.

"...well, I'm good condition thanks to you."She said, carefully swabbing my face with the potion,"If you hadn't been there to mend them, they would've shipped right up to St.Mungos."

"And Hermione?"

"Alive, thanks to you, I've already given her the needed potions, there's still a few more she needs to take, you did well under pressure, I'm even a little impressed on how you managed to mend some of her injuries with pure incantations."She said truthfully,"...I missed seeing it."

She left my side and walked into her office, I turned on my side knowing she was hurt by the fact that I had stopped coming in and dropped everything after I had been dropped from the program, but she couldn't blame me..

'HE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED RETURNS'

"In a brief statement on Friday night, Minister for Magic Cornelius Fudge confirmed that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has returned to this country and is once more active. It is with great regret that I must confirm that the wizard styling himself Lord--well, you know who I mean--is alive and among us again," said Fudge, looking tired and flustered as he addressed reporters. "It is with almost equal regret that we report the mass revolt of the dementors of Azkaban, who have shown themselves averse to continuing in the Ministry's employ. We believe the dementors are currently taking direction from Lord-- Thingy. We urge the magician population to remain vigilant. The Ministry is currently publishing guides to elementary home and personal defence which will be delivered free to all wizarding homes within the coming month. "

"The Minister's statement was met with dismay and alarm from the wizarding community, which as recently as last Wednesday was receiving Ministry assurances that there was "no truth whatsoever in these persistent rumours that You-Know-Who is operating amongst us once more. "

"Details of the events that led to the Ministry turnaround are still hazy, though it is believed that He Who Must Not Be Named and a select band of followers (known as Death Eaters) gained entry to the Ministry of Magic itself on Thursday evening. Albus Dumbledore, newly reinstated Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, reinstated member of the International Confederation of Wizards and reinstated Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot, has so far been unavailable for comment. He has insisted over the past year that You-Know-Who is not dead, as was widely hoped and believed, but is recruiting followers once more for afresh attempt to seize power. Meanwhile, the "Boy Who Lived"--"