The New Year

Christmas Break was quite interesting. We did so much that I didn't even know existed. New Years was crazy, we went out to a party of a friend of Cora's. He had already graduated from Hogwarts...
Let just say it was rather crazy, I saw things- and people I've never seen before. For once I felt like I did something fun on my own- and I tried firewhiskey for the first time. It hurt the first couple of times.

We made it home late that night rather buzzed.

"Shhh."Blaise shushed us as we stomped our way through Pansy's home.

Pansy threw her shoes on the ground and let out a loud yell.
It echoed through the silence and we all stared at her like she was crazy, but I laughed as I realized nobody was home, and let out a louder yell, followed by Draco, Blaise, Goyle, and Daphne.

I laughed and we sat near the backyard, Pansy busted out some of her mothers alcohol claiming our New Years wasn't over till 5 am, which it was currently 2 am.

I taught them a muggle drinking game that Nelson showed me, Beer Pong Dare, we had a point system. Making it in the cup the first time was to drink the whisky, second time was to do the dare or take away the cup- who ever had more cups won. the winning duo would get a free pass of homework for a week. I was playing to win with Blaise.

It was Daphne-Goyle, Pansy-Draco, me and Blaise.

So far me and Blaise were right behind Draco and Pansy, seeing as they had no shame.

I drank my cup, and blinked,"God I hate this."

"Not to late to back out."Draco smirked.
"Shove off."
Blaise threw the ball and made it in,"YES!"

Pansy had to eat a whole dragon pepper, she didn't stop burping black smoke for half and hour.

"We need one more."Blaise said to me,"One more cup. One more cup- they've got two- we can beat them."

"Whatever next dare is do it- save the cup."
"Save the cup."
"You ready to lose now?"Pansy smirked.
"I'll kick your teeth in, love."
I threw the ball and made it in, yes!

"Eat a fire-breathing nugge- no no way in hell."They set aside the cup.

We're on a tie.

Draco threw the ball, and made it in, I groaned and pulled out the dare.
"Strip to garments- Jump into the pool from second story."

"No."Blaise went to set the cup aside and I grabbed his hand, remembering George's words,"Live a little, Zabini."

I rushed out the steps ignoring their comments I took off my dress and took a deep breath looking down as I climbed up to the ledge of Pansy's patio, I forgot I had a major fear of heights.

"You don't have to do this!"Blaise called .
"Yeah admit defeat."Pansy yelled.
"I'm starting to think this is a bad idea."Draco slurred.
I shivered looking at the pool. I can do this.

Live a little, Eli.

I took a deep breath and jumped, I gasped as I felt myself be overcome head to toe with freezing cold water. I swam up to the surface and gasped for air, receiving cheers from my peers.

"Now that's a winner."
"We still have one more throw."
"I think I like my odds."I said as I had sobered up, I climbed out of the pool and a house elf came to my side giving me a towel. I thanked him.

"Let's go."I shivered, and we rushed back into the warm house.

I didn't waste time I threw the last ball and I made it in.

"YES!"I cheered.

"Let's do the dare."
"Shave your par-"
"For Merlin's sake."

"WE WON!"Blaise cheered and kissed my cheek, I cheered holding the towel close to me.