The Second Task

Spending time with Remus and Sirius helped me a lot more than I thought it would- I ended up staying with them longer than I was supposed to Remus owled Madam Pomfrey, who surprisingly agreed to cover for me.

The week I spent with them was the most exciting week I had in a while, I opened up to Remus about everything that's happened to me since I've been back at Hogwarts and he made understand more about myself and I felt more confident, but when the time arrived for me to go back to Hogwarts, I was scared like if it was my first day of school.

"Tomorrow is the task?"Sirius asked me as I packed up my bag that evening.

"Yeah."I nodded,"Should I feel guilty not helping harry find something to help him breathe?"

"No."Remus said immediately walking into the room with a cup of coffee for me,"only thing you need to be feeling is happy. You figured out the task for him. I'm sure he figured out how to get through it."

I gave him a hug,"Thank you."

"What for?"He asked confused.

"Giving me a break."I sighed running a hand through my hair,"I would've lost it if it weren't for you two."

"You don't have to go through anything alone."Remus said with a soft tone,"And we've talked about the Wolfsbane Potion."

"And I still stand by sending it to you every single week."I gave him a look, making him shake his head,"Good luck sneaking it past Madam Pomfrey."

"Challenge accepted."I smirked pulling my bag on my shoulder and we made our way down to the fireplace, but I hesitated starting at the fireplace with fear.

"What's wrong?"Sirius asked me.

I took a deep breath staring at the fireplace with dread,"Im worried for you..going back on the run..and I feel like I'm just throwing myself back into the lions den...I'm scared."

"I'll be okay- i ran for a whole year..It's only to cover my tracks,"Sirius gave me a reassuring smile.

Remus put his hand on my back,"You can do this...you have great friends."

I nodded, he was right.
I can do this.

I threw my arms around Remus hugging him tightly,"Thank you."

He chuckled and rubbed my back,"Okay, okay, get going you're not going to convince to let you stay longer."

"Damn it- i thought that would work."I laughed pulling away.

"You nearly got him- which is why he's rushing you."Sirius smirked as he handed me the floo powder.

"Would you believe me if I said I forgot my wand upstairs?"I smiled taking a handful.

"Not when i was the one who packed it in your bag."Remus laughed,"You'll be alright."

I sighed hugging Sirius before I stepped into the fireplace, pouting I   waved goodbye,"See you soon- hopefully."

"Give me a heads up next time."Remus smiled.

"Don't count on it- Hogwarts."I threw down the powder and gasped as I was shot through the air and sooner than expected landed with a thud in Madam Pomfreys office who was waiting for me with her arms crossed.

"You're in a lot of trouble, Young Lady."She shook her head with a disapproving look.

I smiled sheepishly, dusting myself off holding up a chocolate cake I bought from the muggle shop,"Peace Offering?"

She took the cake giving me a stern look,"How are you?"

"...I'm better."I admitted,"I'm sorry I just left..I needed a break."