32

Olivia sat in bed with Tom as he looked to her and smiled "are you okay" Tom asked as Olivia looked to him and smiled as she turned to face him. She leant in and kissed him and smiled

"I'm good, I am all good. I was just thinking over us and getting married and making it work and how much I love you" she said as he smiled

"well I love you too I know we have been through a lot in the past few months and I know I have been a jerk and I hurt you and I will regret that forever. But I love you and I want to make it work with you, I want us to make it work and we have Daisy and I know I have another child but you love her as If she was ours and I love that but it's a reason I love you so much and I can't wait to marry you" he said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as he rolled over so that he was on top of her and pulled her to him as he pushed into her.

Olivia dug her nails into his back as he started to move in and out of her causing her to moan. Olivia pulled him close and kissed him passionately

***
Olivia got to work and stood in the staffroom and smiled as she saw Lexie as she walked in

Well you look unbelievably gross happy" Lexie said as Olivia looked to her and smiled

"I am happy, I am really happy and I want to stay that way, Tom and I are getting married and we are in a great place and I just want to make it work you know and it won't be easy but we are happy together and we have Daisy and we are happy" Olivia said as Lexie smiled.

"Well I am glad, you and Tom are great together and you have been through so much. You are trying to make it work and that's what matters and it is what makes you a great couple but you both deserve this and you deserve to be happy and I am happy for you" Lexie said as Olivia looked to her sister and smiled.

Olivia knew it wasn't east but she knew that she and Tom both had to put the effort into their relationship and she knew that they were and she did believe that they could get married and be happy.

Olivia knew that despite it all and all they had been through he was the one she wanted to be with

***
Olivia sat in bed that night as Tom walked in and looked to her and smiled

"are you okay" Olivia asked as Tom smiled

"I'm good, Daisy is flat out snoring, I was thinking we're getting married we have Daisy and we are happy what do you think over another" Tom asked as Olivia looked to him and frowned.

Olivia knew it was a mess and how it scared her, she had no idea where that suggestion came from but it scared her.

She didn't know if she wanted another child and she was shocked that Tom had even suggested it, but would Olivia agree to it?