11

Olivia sighed as she heard the sound of daisy crying. She sighed from the bed and picked her up. She looked down at her and smiled "hi baby girl" Olivia said as daisy looked to her and gurgled away. Olivia looked to her and smiled as tom walked in and handed her a coffee. She smiled as she took a sip of it and looked to him as he lay back on the bed and took daisy from him, Olivia looked to them and watched as tom bounced her on his knee and sighed "are you okay?" He asked as Olivia looked to them and smiled "I'm just fine, how's josh? It feels awkward the fact that we are here and coming between you and him, you have fifteen years to catch up on after all" she said as tom looked to her and smiled.

"It's fine, liv, you are the mother of my child and I want you here, I want daisy to know her brother, I promise you that you are not in the way" he said as he leant in and kissed her. "Josh is a good kid tom, you should be proud and you and him will be fine and daisy will love him" Olivia said as tom looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and leant in and kissed her.

***

Later that morning, Olivia got to work and smiled as tom took her hand. They had gone on to show daisy off. She walked into the staff room and smiled. Olivia watched as Steph walked over to her and took daisy and smiled down at her "she's so beautiful, aren't you" Steph said as she cooed to daisy. Olivia looked to them and smiled as Kim Campbell stood in the corner of the room, glaring at them, Kim didn't think that Olivia deserved to have daisy as a little girl.

Olivia stood in her classroom as she stood out some tings before she went back to work. She looked to daisy who lay in her car seat, Olivia looked down at her and smiled as tom walked in and looked to her and smiled as he looked down at daisy "I thought that you were going to try her off on the crèche?" He asked as she looked to him and sighed "I couldn't leave her" Olivia said as tom looked to her "don't look at me like that, I have limited time with her before I return" Olivia said as tom chuckled to her "Bianca vales father kidnapped her, it just makes you realise how close we need to keep them , need to protect them" tom said as Olivia looked to him and smiled as she looked to daisy tho lay asleep "so much for a normal day" she said as Tom looked to her and chuckled.

***

Later that day, Olivia walked into the staff room and sighed as she checked the mail on her pigeon hole. She looked at it and frowned as she saw the notes that grantly had wrote about her and the rest of the staff room. She walked over to him and slammed the note down in front of her. He looked to her and paled "I...I'm sorry" he said as she looked to him and shock her head "so you should be, Maybe you should start doing your job instead of writing crap about your colleagues especially since you don't even know anything about them, if something happens to bianca or Rachel, I hope you can live with yourself because of it" Olivia spat as tom grabbed her and pulled her out of the staff room. He looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "calm down, it will be okay" he said as she looked to him as he pulled her into a kiss.