10

Olivia woke up and groaned. She saw that it was just past four in the morning. She saw up as she felt uncomfortable and looked to Tom who lay asleep next to her. She stood from the bed and started to pace the room. She knew that the baby could come any time now and it scares her. She looked to him who lay peacefully sleeping. Part of her wanted to smoother him with a pillow as he had been the one to get her pregnant and part of her just wanted to lay next to him and curl up. Olivia felt a sharp pain hit her. She groaned and bent over in pain as she felt a warm liquid roll down her leg. She  grown to herself as she walked over to where Tom was asleep “tom...tom...wake up” she said as he moaned to himself and looked to her and frowned “are you okay?” he asked as she bite her lip and hissed in pain “it’s time. We need to go” Olivia said as Tom nodded. He stood from the bed and started to get dressed. Olivia slipped on tops tracksuit bottoms and groaned in pain as Tom walked over to her and smiled “it’s okay” he said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and grabbed her hospital bed and helped her to the car. He looked to her and smiled and took her hand and send “let’s go have a baby” he said as she took her hand as she looked to him and smiled.

***

Olivia groaned to herself as she lay in the hospital. She looked to him who had a hold of her hand. He looked to her and smiled “I’m scared” she said as he smiled to her and brushed her blonde hair out of her face “I know but you don’t have to be. I’m here” he said as he kissed her hand. She looked to him and smiled “tell me a story. Distract me from this horrid pain you have put me in by getting me pregnant” Olivia said as Tom looked to her and smiled.

“once there’s was this man. He had been hurt by love before. His girlfriend had walked out on him for helping the next door neighbour who was a drunk. She didn’t trust him. The man was heartbroken. He had lost everyone he loved. His fiancée was stabbed and his ex wife died of MS. One day this girl with beautiful blonde hair walked in and caught his eye. He couldn’t help bit flirt with her and they started sleeping together. He fell in love with her at first chance yet he never told her. He soon became her boss and they continued to sleep together and sue fell pregnant and it all changed they agreed to give them a chance and they are going to have the most beautiful baby girl ever” Tom said as Olivia looked to him and smiled. She took a hold of his hand “You love me?” she asked as he nodded “I do” he said as she looked to him and smiled “I love you too” she said as he kissed her.

***

Olivia groaned to herself as she pushed. She held toms hand and looked to him and glared “I hate you” she said as he chuckled and held her hand as she screamed and agony and pushed one more time. Olivia sighed on relief as she felt the sound of a baby crying filling the room. She looked as the nurses and mid wife checked on the baby and wrapped her up “How is She?” Olivia asked as nurse handed her the baby “she’s great” the midwife said as Tom and Olivia looked down at their daughter and smiled “she’s perfect” Tom said ad Olivia nodded on agreement “we need a name” Tom said as Olivia nodded “daisy...her name is daisy” Olivia said as Tom smiled “it’s perfect” he said as he kissed Olivia forehead as they looked down at the life that had created. Their daughter.