17

Olivia groaned to herself as she woke up. She looked to tom and sighed as he lay asleep next to her. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed as she walked into the bathroom. She looked to her reflection and sighed as she felt the nausea hit her and sighed as she rushed down to the toilet and throw up. She finished throwing up and sighed as she pulled her knees to her chest and sighed. Olivia hadn't told tom that she was pregnant yet, she hadn't even excepted it herself as she didn't know how to face it. She stood up and sighed as she flushed the toilet and walked into the bedroom and smiled as she walked back into the bedroom and looked to see tom as he sat in the bed with daisy. She looked to them both and smiled as she sat on the bed and smiled as she looked to them. Tom looked to them and frowned as he saw how off and pale Olivia looked.

"Are you okay?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "I'm fine" she said as he looked to her and nodded "I wanted to talk to you over something " he said as she looked to him and smiled "and What's that?" She asked "I'm going for full custody of Esmè" he said as she looked to him and frowned "I'm sorry what? How could you do that to Lexie" she asked as he looked to her and sighed "she left pregnant" "she felt as if she had no choice, how could you do that to her" Olivia said as she stood up and ran her hands through her hair "she hid my daughter from me" he said as she looked to him and sighed "so what? I was your rebound and your with us now, what does it matter. She's there now isn't she" Olivia asked as he looked to her not saying anything before she rolled her eyes and stormed off.

***

Olivia got to work and sighed as she sat in the staffroom. She looked to Lexie as she walked in and smiled "are you okay" Lexie asked as Olivia nodded "just some things with tom and that, my head is a mess" Olivia said as Lexie sat down next to her and smiled "you know that Tom is a good guy, he forced me into an abortion but he isn't a good guy" she said as Olivia looked to her and frowned "he what?" She asked as Lexie looked to her and sighed "he didn't tell you? I fell pregnant before and there was something wrong I wanted to keep the baby but he forced me into an abortion, I guess he was right but it will always hurt" Lexie said as Olivia looked to her shocked. She couldn't believe tom would do that.

***

Olivia sat in her classroom and sighed as she rested a hand on her stomach and sighed. She couldn't believe what she had learnt over Tom and she was starting to feel as if she didn't know him at all. Olivia knew one thing. She couldn't have the baby, she was going to have an abortion behind toms back. She couldn't tell him a thing about it