1

Olivia walked into her flat and placed her keys on the side. She kicked off her heels and groaned as she dumped her bag on the side, she had been out with a few of her friends fro drinks before she headed back to work in the morning. Olivia jumped and let out a scream of fright as an arm wrapped around her waist. She turned around to see tom, who was smirking at "what the hell are you doing? you gave me an heart attack" Olivia said as she hit his arm. Tom looked to her and smirked "sorry, I wanted to see you" tom said as he placed his hands on her hips and pulled him towards him and kissed her neck "that key was for emergencies, you now" Olivia said as she bite her lip trying not to moan, she didn't want him to see the effect he had on her "it is an emergency" tom said as Olivia rolled her eyes " what, in your pants?" Olivia asked as tom lead her back towards her bedroom "yes" tom said as she kissed him running her hands through his hair, as he pulled the dress that she was wearing off of her.

Olivia reached to her bedside drawer and grabbed a condom and handed it to him, he smirked to her "you cant resist me, can you?" tom asked and Olivia smirked "no, I cant" she said as he pushed into her. Olivia moaned as she ran her nails down his back. She rolled her head bac as he moved in and out of her, his hands travelled down her naked body, she loved his touch against her skin. She and tom had a friends with benefit relationship and even if tom was seeing the dinner lady, he always came running back to her. After they had finished tom pulled Olivia to him and she sighed "so, Mr head of department are you that stressed that you had to come and screw me?" Olivia asked as tom smirked "i like having sex with you, is it that bad?" tom asked" you have a girlfriend" "so" tom said and Olivia chuckled "you have to be nice to be now liv, im your boss after all" tom said and Olivia smirked "so, im sleeping with my boss, who would of thought it" Olivia said as tom chuckled.

***

Olivia got to work the next day and smirked as she walked into the staffroom and seen a stressed tom. She walked past him "someone would say you were sexually frustrated, then again if I didn't now what we did last night id say the same, Mr head of department" Olivia said and tom looked to her and smirked "you really are a tease Olivia Davis" tom said and she smirked "you love it, I keep you on your toes" Olivia said "oh, you certainly do" Tom said as she smirked to herself before walking off to assembly.

***

Olivia sat in the staffroom at lunch as they walked about max Tyler. Olivia sat besides tom and smirked to herself as tom sat reading the news paper, she knew that no one could see them as she ran her hand up his leg. He looked to her and she smirked, he knew what she was doing. She was going to leave him high and dry. "im making a compliant to Mr Tyler" Helen said as she stood up and stormed out "yeah, why don't you get him to come up here and cane us all" tom said "me first" Steph said "id rather have you cane me" Olivia said to tom he looked at her and narrowed his eyes "that will be arranged if you keep teasing me lie you do, you little minx" tom said as he grabbed her hand which hand slowly made its way to his belt "what are you going to do" Olivia said, she knew there weren't the only ones in the staffroom but she felt as if they were "f your not careful, ill bend you over this chair and do you in front of everyone" Tom said and Olivia smirked "not that id care" she said as she stood up and walked out of the staffroom. Tom placed his paper down and followed her to her classroom. She smirked as he closed the door "your such a minx" tom said as he stepped towards her and she sat n the desk and wrapped her legs around him "damn right I am" Olivia said as she kissed his neck and tom smirked he knew what was going to happen, he knew he couldn't resist her.