12

Olivia yawned to herself as she looked to see it was just past four in the morning. She rubbed her tired eyes as she tried to feed daisy who had colic. Tom walked into the room and sighed as he saw her. He walked over to her and smiled as he saw how tired that Olivia looked and how that she wasn't coping "have you slept at all?" He asked "around one" she said as tom took daisy from her and started to feed her. Olivia looked to fin as he wrapped an arm around her and kissed her head "go and get some sleep, babe if you aren't sleeping then you aren't going to be any help to her are you?" He said as she looked to him and smiled "yeah, your right" "go and get some sleep" tom said as she looked to him and nodded. She knew he was right and she needed to rest.

***

Later that day, Olivia got to work and yawned as she walked into the staffroom. Tom looked to her and smiled "sleep any better?" He asked as she started to make a coffee for both of them. She looked to him and smiled "ask me when she's eighteen" Olivia said as he looked to her and chuckled as she handed him a coffee and smiled. She walked over and took a seat next to him and smiled "I miss sleep and sex" Olivia said as tin looked to her and chuckled as he placed a hand on her thigh and smiled "your not the only one" he said teasing her as she smirked to him.

Chris walked into the staffroom and smiled "morning all" he said cheerfully as Olivia looked to him and rolled his eyes "he's too happy" Olivia said "he probably got sleep" tom said "let's kill him" Olivia said as tom looked to her and laughed "I'd like to talk to you all about the mentoring schemes that are starting today with He sixth formers and the year sevens" Chris said as Olivia looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "he's turning the place into a bloody private school" Olivia said as he looked to her and smirked. He looked to Olivia and smiled "I know dear, but drink your coffee and nod along you know what Chris is like" tom said as he handed her he cup of coffee as she sighed to herself  and took a sip of it as she realised just how much she and tom were like an old married couple.

***

Later that day, Olivia sat in the crèche as she checked on daisy. Tom walked in and rolled his eyes as he looked to her and smiled as he walked over to her and smiled "daisy is fine, Olivia you know that" tom said as she looked to him and smiled "I know I just miss her" she said as tom looked to her and smiled "I know, come on let's go and get lunch" he said as Olivia nodded as she placed Daisy into a cot so that she could sleep. Olivia walked into the hall with tom and grabbed a sandwich as they sat down together. Olivia looked to tom as he sat eating a curry and smiled "I'm worried over josh and his friendship with Finn" Tom said as Olivia looked to him and smiled "I know hat you are, but it will be okay, he hasn't made any friends since he got here and he's your son, it's not easy being a teachers son, he will be fine" she said as he nodded.

***

Later that night, Olivia lay asleep with daisy on her chest as she heard the door close. She jumped slightly as she heard the door slam close. She frowned as she heard Tom and josh who were arguing over Finn. She stood from the sofa and placed daisy on the mosses basket and smiled to tom as josh stormed off "are you okay?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed as he walked into the living room. She took a seat next to him and smiled as she wrapped an arm around him and smiled "your a good dad tom, I promise you" she said as he looked to her and smiled.