14

Olivia sighed to herself as she got to work. She stood from the car and grabbed daisy and smiled to her as she looked as sam and Lauren walked over to greet josh and wish him a happy birthday "so what are you doing tonight sir?" Lauren asked tom who smiled "someone's got to mind the barbecue ask sam she knows, I'm the king of the barbie" tom said as josh walked off of them "king of the sad dads" josh said as Olivia chuckled and looked to Tom "I heard that" he said as he grabbed the carrier bags with shopping into the school as Olivia looked to tom and sighed "are you sure about this, I mean he's a teenager and it's his sixteenth birthday and the last thing that he needs is to have his dad babysitting, I mean it's hard enough having a parent as a teacher" Olivia said as he looked to her and sighed.

"What do you suggest?" Tom asked as she looked to him and smirked as she took a hold of his hand "well I think you owe me, since I have birth to your child. A date, I could ask my mum to watch Olivia and we could have a date" Olivia said as Tom looked to her and smirked "well I think I could stretch to dinner with my girlfriend" tom said as she looked to him and smiled as she leant in and kissed him as she placed a hand on her cheek "I have to go and take little miss to the crèche, I'll see you later" Olivia said as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm and pulled her close and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her close and kissed her as the student looked to them and wolf whistled before she smirked to him and walked off.

***

Later that day, Olivia walked down the hall and sighed as she heard about josh and Lauren. She walked into toms classroom and smiled. He looked to her and frowned "are you okay?" He asked as she walked over and sat on the edge of it and smiled "it's about josh, he was seen humiliating Lauren andrews over a scar that she has on her back, it's s birth mark" Olivia said as Tom looked to her and sighed as he ran his hands through his hair and looked to her and smiled "I knew, something went off in my English class early, I can't believe that josh would do this" he said as she walked over to him and smiled "it's not your fault tom, kids are cruel" Olivia said as Tom looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Olivia walked into the house with daisy and frowned as she noticed tension. She knew it was tense between tom and josh. She spotted tom as he sat in the kitchen and walked in and smiled "you okay?" She asked as she looked to him and smiled "I thought I was doing well with him" he sad as she looked to him and smiled as she placed daisy in her pushchair and smiled as she walked over to him and sat on his lap and wrapped  her arms around him and smiled "It's not your fault, your a great person and your a great dad" Olivia said as Tom looted to her as she leant in and kissed him.