13

Olivia sighed to herself as she walked down towards the kitchen as she held daisy. She placed daisy in her high chair as she started to make a coffee as tom walked in and wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him and kissed her neck. She moaned into him before she turned to face him and smirked as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her and kissed him. He lifted her onto the bench top and stood between her legs as they stood making out. She pushed him away and smirked to him "have you spoken to josh?" She asked as he looked to her and frowned "no" he said as she looked to him and sighed "tom, you need to. He is your son and you need to work this out, there's nothing but tension between us all and you both need to work it out" Olivia said to him as he looked to her and sighed. He knew that she was right.

***

Later that morning Olivia got to work and stood making a coffee as Chris came in to talk abut his new APU scheme. Olivia stood with tom and rolled her eyes as tom looked to her and frowned "what's up with you?" He asked "chris and his private school schemes, you know that he wants to privatise us all" Olivia said as Tom looked to her and rolled his eyes. "It's not fair on the other students and you know that, just because some people aren't the smartest doesn't mean that they don't have the chance to go to university too, he doesn't care about that though" Olivia said as Tom looked to her and nodded. Knowing he was right.

Olivia sighed to herself as she sat down as the first bell went and Steph sat with her and smiled "so, hows things with tom?" She asked as Olivia looked to her and smiled "there good, there really good exactly but it's hard" Olivia said as Steph looked to her and smiled "well it is to be expected I mean it's not like you planned to fall pregnant when it was just sex, he was your boss after all" Steph said as Olivia looked to her and smiled. "Yeah and it's not easy especially with a newborn and his teenage son" Olivia said as Steph looked to her and smiled "you two will make it work" Steph said as Olivia looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Olivia walked into the hall at lunch and smiled as she spotted tom "there you are, I haven't seen you all day" she said as she sat opposite him and smiled "I talked to josh and we sorted things out, I just think it's hard and it's going to take some time to adjust to" he said as Olivia smiled to him as she rested a hand on top of his and smiled "it's going to be okay, you know that?" She asked as he looked to her and nodded "I know" he said as he smiled to her.

Later that night, Olivia got home with tom after they had gone out on a date night. She looked to him and smirked as he pulled her close. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him as he lead her towards the bedroom. He pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her as she placed a hand on her cheek as pulled him to her as they kissed passionately. They stripped off as he ran a hand up her thigh and pulled her close as he pushed into her causing her to move in and out of her; little did they know how their lives were about to change?