37

Olivia knew how she was excited to be married to Tom. He made her happy and there was nothing she wanted.

She knew all they had been through together. And she wanted nothing more than to make it work. Especially for daisy's sake. She was their little girl. And it was all for her.

Things were going great for her. She felt like her life was finally where it was meant to be. And she was going to do everything she could to make it last.

All she knew was that things weren't easy. But she was doing all she could for it to work.

Morning came and she found herself pinned to the bed by Tom. His tongue ran over her core as he lapped up her juices.

Olivia arched her back as she felt herself clenching. "T-Tom," she moaned as she felt herself climaxing.

Tom smirked as he pulled away. He looked to her. "Absolutely amazing. You are amazing."

"You're not too bad yourself. I think you get better at that," Olivia said as she kissed him, tasting herself on him.

Before they could do anything else, there was a whimper. Tom smirked. "I'll go and sort madam out," he said as he got out of bed.

Olivia smiled as she watched him leave the bedroom to get their daughter. She knew it was all falling into place for her. And she was glad.

***
Olivia and Tom went into work. Olivia walked over to Lexie who was with Esmè. She smiled. "Hey. You look like you've been throughly shagged. Are you okay?" Lexie asked.

Olivia nodded. "I did. And it was amazing. You know, you need to get laid too. It might make you smile."

Lexie rolled her eyes. "It's hard for me and Max to have sex. Especially when Esmè is always awake. I don't know why. But she's not sleeping. And I'm worried about her," she told her.

"Do you want us to have her? Give you some rest time?" Olivia asked.

Lexie shook her head. "Oh yeah. Tom would love that. Me palming her off for me to have sex," she told her with a grin.

Olivia rolled her eyes and smiled. She looked to her. "It'll be fine. Trust me, besides. I need to have a chat with her about dresses and what colours she won't wear."

"Okay. I'll bring her about half four," Lexie said.

***
Tom smiled as Olivia walked into his classroom. "You come for round two?" He asked as he kissed her neck.

Olivia shook her head. She smiled. "Nope. We're having Esmè tonight. Lexie isn't sleeping. So I offered us to have her. And besides. I need to talk dresses with her."

Tom rolled his eyes but smiled. He held her close and kissed her. "I love you. And I love the way you've taken my daughter on like your own."

Olivia smiled. "Babe. We're a family. We're a dysfunctional family. But we make it work. For everyone's sake. Not just daisy's."

Tom kissed her and smiled. But he had no idea how it was all about to be blown apart.