3

Olivia sighed to herself as she stood from her car and slammed the door shut. She ran her hand through her blonde hair and sighed as she grabbed her back and walked through the car park. "morning Olivia" Steph sad and Olivia smiled to her "may I ask, who gave you the love bite I thought there was no one special around" Steph asked as Olivia spotted tom get out of his car. Olivia turned and smiled at Steph "there isn't, its just someone I sleep with on occasions" Olivia said as Steph smirked "you really do surprise me at times" Steph said as Olivia chuckled to herself. They walked into the school and into the staffroom. Olivia saw max who walked over to her "i made you a coffee" he said and she smiled "why thank you" she said as she sat down. He sat next to her and smiled "so, i was wondering if you wanted to do something tonight" max asked as Olivia smiled to him "i would but, my mum is in town, another time" Olivia said as max nodded "sure" he said as she sighed to herself. She knew that she couldn't go out with max she had things to deal with and dating him was not even in her thoughts.

Tom walked into the staffroom and Olivia smiled as he walked over  to make a cup of coffee. Olivia smiled and walked over to him and placed her cup in the sink "you okay?" she asked as he sighed "josh Stevenson, say im his father" Tom said as Olivia frowned and looked to him "are you?" Olivia asked "i don't know, it was one night liv and we were careful" tom said as Olivia smiled "well, find out the truth you don't want to miss out on anymore of his life do you?" Olivia said as tom smirked "oh, and I have a bone to pick with you" Olivia said as tom frowned "love bites" she said as tom smirked "are you trying to claim me or something" she asked "sorry" he said as she rolled her eyes "you will be, and these classroom assessment, is there anything I can do to earn extra point" Olivia asked as she leant closer to him and her hand grabbed his member. He groaned and looked to her as she smirked "see you later boss" She said as she walked off, leaving tom frustrated.

***

Olivia sat in the staffroom as tom walked in. He looked to her and smiled "quite scary isn't it. This inspections" Helen said as Olivia rolled her eyes. She looked to tom and smirked. She could see just hoe frustrated he was, and she knew that she was the one that left him that way. Olivia continued to go back to her lesson plan and smirked to herself as she chewed on the edge of her pen. Tom looked to her and sighed, he knew what a tease was and he knew what she was doing. She was trying to get under his skin and it was working.

***

Olivia walked out of her classroom and now the hall where she saw tom and josh arguing. She watched as Josh walked off and walked over to tom "everything okay?" she asked as he sighed "yeah come ehre" he said as he grabbed her waist and pulled her into the classroom. He pushed her against the wall and she smirked at him "what do you think your doing" she smirked "you know what I am doing, doing what I wanted to do when you turned me on this morning" tom said as he leant in and kissed her. She smirked as he pulled her over to the desk and pushed everything off of it as he leant her back and leant his weight on top of her. She undid his belt and looked to him and smirked as he pulled her closer and pushed into her. She groaned as he started to move in and out of her. His hips moved against hers and she rolled her eyes back into her head as she felt herself reach her high.

***

That night Olivia walked out of her bathroom and sighed to herself. She heard a knock at the door and went to answer it. She looked to tom who smiled slightly "come in" she said as she saw how upset he was "im a dad" to m said as Olivia smiled "yeah I know" Olivia said as she held the positive pregnancy test in her hand and showed it to him. Tom looked to her and sighed, realising he had gained two kids in one day.