6

Olivia groaned to herself as she stood from her car. She sighed to herself as she rested her keys on top of the car as she grabbed a bag of marking that she had done. Tom noticed and walked over to her "hey, let me help" he said as she smiled to him. He took the bag from her and groaned as he released just how heavy it was "Jesus liv, what have you got in here" he asked "marking" Olivia said as he rolled his eyes to her. She sighed to herself as she rubbed her eyes "are you okay?" Tom asked as she looked to him and smiled "I'm just not sleeping well" Olivia said as she and tom walked through the yard towards the school "so, I've been thinking, for a name for the baby" tom said as Olivia looked to him and raised an eyebrow "Oh yeah?" "what about Ella?" To masked as Olivia placed a hand on her bump "no" "why not, don’t you like the name, you liked it last week" tom said as Olivia sighed "I did, but she doesn’t feel like an Ella" Olivia said as tom sighed.

"we don’t need to decide now, but we need to decide on a name eventually" tom said as Olivia looked to him and smiled "know" she said as she looked across the yard and spotted josh. She sighed to herself as she spotted tom and josh hold eye contact "are you okay?" Olivia asked as she placed a hand on his shoulder. He looked to her and smiled "yeah, im fine" tom said as Olivia nodded "how are things with josh" Olivia asked "hard, really want to make a go of things, I want to be a good dad to josh and to our baby, but it's hard" tom said as Olivia smiled to him "don't worry you will be a great dad tom, you were with chlo and mika" Olivia said as tom smiled to her.

***

Olivia sat in the staffroom at lunch. She was annoyed. She was getting really bad cravings and the pasta she was eating was making her feel sick. She placed her pasta to the side as tom came in. She spotted him and he smiled to her "I got you something" tom said as Olivia frowned. Tom walked over to her and handed her a strawberry milkshake and some chicken nuggets. She smiled to him and ran to him, practically jumping on him. He stubbled slightly and pulled her close "your amazing, I love you" Olivia said as she kissed him slightly. He looked to her and smiled, before they both frowned realising what she had just said. Realising she had just admitted loving him, in front of the whole staffroom "you what?" Steph asked as Olivia walked off. She was embarrassed, mortified even. Tom sighed to himself as he watched as she walked off.

***

Olivia sat in her flat that night. She had been avoiding tom, since she had accidently let slip that she loved him. There was a knock at the door and Olivia stood up and answered the door. She frowned as she saw that it was Tom. She looked to him and frowned. She could tell that he was upset "tom, what is it?" She asked as he walked into the flat. She closed the door and turned to him as he grabbed her and pushed her against the wall kissing her. She moaned and started to kiss him back, she knew that he was angry. He placed a hand on hr hip and pulled her to him. She moaned into the kiss as things got more heated. Tom lead her to the sofa and pushed her down onto it. She looked up at him and smirked as he climbed on top of her. Once they were undressed, he pushed into her. Olivia and moaned as he moved his hips against hers hard. She knew he was angry. She screamed loudly as she felt herself reach her high.

Olivia looked to tom and sighed. She looked to him and smiled as he wrapped an arm around her "what's going on? I know that something going on?" Olivia asked as tom sighed "Georgia stole my sperm" tom said as Olivia looked to him shocked. "well, I certainly didn’t if that’s what you're asking?" Olivia said as tom chuckled "no, you wouldn’t do that. Did you mean it earlier, what you said, that you loved me?" Tom asked as Olivia looked to him and smiled "I did" Olivia said as tom looked ot her and smiled. He turned to look at her and smiled "we could always try, you know and be a family" tom asked as Olivia looked to her "it's that what you want?" She asked as he smiled and nodded. She smiled as she leant in and kissed him.