7

Olivia sighed as she got to work and stood from the car. Tom had drove her in. She looked to tom and sighed as she saw that tom was in a bad mood. He looked over to Josh causing Olivia to roll her eyes "you need to talk to him tom, i know that your mad, she stole your sperm and its messed up. Its like rape or something" Olivia said as tom looked to her and glared "stop telling me what its like, its me that its happened to" he spat as she frowned and looked to him "tom, stop it. Stop causing a fight with me, please" she said as he smiled to her and sighed "im sorry" he said as he pulled her into a hug and kissed her head and sighed "come on" Olivia said as they walked into the school. Tom took her hand and she looked to him and smiled as they walked into the staffroom. Olivia sighed to herself as tom looked around to everyone "everyone, i have an announcement. Olivia and i are having a baby together and we have decided to give our relationship a go, to be a family for our baby" tom said as Olivia smiled. She noticed maxi n the corner of the room who shot them a glare. She knew he had a crush on her and it was obvious that he wasnt happy over it all.

Olivia stood at the kettle as Steph walked over to her as Olivia placed a hand on her belly as she felt her baby kick "so, you and tom. You certainly kept that quiet" Steph said as Olivia chuckled  "well it was only sexual between us at first, i never thought that he would get me pregnant and that we would be this way. But honestly Steph, i never felt this way before. Not about anyone before" Olivia said as Steph looked to her and smiled "you look happy, im glad you are" Steph said as Olivia smiled "i am, i guess there has always been something between me and tom and im just happy that we get this chance. The chance to be happy" Olivia said as Steph smiled to her

***

Olivia sighed to herself as she walked into toms classroom. He looked to her and she smiled slighlty. She walked over to him and placed her hands on his shoulders as he leant back and kissed her "are you okay?" she asked as he looked to her and sighed "josh, i told him the truth and now he hates me" tom siad as Olivia looked to him. She walked voer so that she was straddling his lap ad smiled "your not to blame in all of this tom, your a great guy and you are going to be an amazing dad to out baby, to josh if he wants you to be. You were great with chlo and Mika and you will be great to our daughter" Olivia said as Tom looked to her and smiled as he placed a hand on her bump and smiled "daisy" he said as she frowned "for our baby, i think we should name her daisy, what do you think?" tom asked as she looked to him and smiled "Daisy Clarkson, i like it" she said as he smiled and leant in and kissed her.

She kissed him back deepening the kiss and moaned slighlty as his hands went up her body. She looked to him and smirked as she pulled him to her by the belt. "i think im falling in love with you" Olivia said as Tom smiled "i love you too" he said as she smiled. He leant in and kissed her as she undid his belt and slid her hands into his boxers teasing him. He groaned against her toast as his hands went up her thighs and pulled off the underwear that she was wearing and pulled her close as he pushed into her causing her to moan as she moved in and out of her.