15

Olivia sighed as she woke up to daisy crying. She sighed as she stood from the bed and sighed as she walked into the nursery and sighed as she picked up daisy and smiled as she held her close as daisy buried her head into Olivia. Olivia walked back into the bedroom and looked to tom and sighed as he lay awake. She climbed into bed next to him and sat daisy down as Olivia handed her one of her toys and sighed as she looked to Tom and sighed. She knew that there was still drama between them over what had happened with josh and Lauren. Olivia looked to Tom and sighed as he sat next to her on his phone and frowned "is there someone else your texting, as I have that you need to talk to josh and make things up, he's your son. He made s mistake" Olivia said as Tom sighed "what he did wasn't a mistake, it was plain spiteful and you know it" tom said as she looked to him and sighed as Daisy fell back asleep. She picked her up and took her back to the nursery and sighed.

"Can you make up for me, for her. This is her family and I don't want anyone fighting around her" Olivia said as Tom looked to her and nodded "okay fine" he said as she smiled as she straddled him "thank you" she said as he leant In and kissed her. She kissed him back and ran her hands through his hair and moaned as his hands slid up her top as he groped her slightly causing her to moan as he rolled over so that he was on top of her. She looked to him and smirked as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.

***

Later that morning, Olivia got to work. She was off as Tom looked to her and frowned. He placed daisy in her pushchair and frowned as he stood looking at Olivia who was off. He knew that something was off with her. He could tell as she stood leaning against the car and starring into space "liv" he said as she looked to him and frowned "hmm" "I asked if you were okay, what's up" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "I think I could be pregnant again, I'm late" she said as Tom walked over to her and hugged her. He could tell she was scared.

"Whatever happened, you should know I am here for you and if we have another baby great as I want loads of babies with you, I want a family, a future. I know that we are strong and that we can get past it" tom said as she looked to him and smiled as she placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she leant in and kissed him "she's only three months" "so, it's going to be okay and if your pregnant we will face it together" tom said as Olivia looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. Olivia knew Tom wanted a big family but she was still scared, she wasn't sure if she was ready for another baby.