5

Olivia groaned to herself as she drove into work. She placed a hand on her small bump and sighed. She stood from the car and smiled as she saw tom, who was with Steph and Grantly. She smiled as she walked over and sighed "ready for the open day?" Rom asked Olivia who chuckled "no, but I will tell you what I'm ready for. My bed" Olivia said as tom chuckled. He wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her to him. She sighed to herself as he smiled "you do look tired" he said as she smiled "I blame you, for knocking me up" she said as he chuckled.

They watched as Jo walked over and handed Steph information on her next training course and walked away. Olivia chuckled as Steph scrunched the paper up " thought you enjoyed that course" tom asked Steph "yes, as a one off" Steph said "it didn’t look as she was giving you must choice" Grantly said as Steph smirked. She pulled down her top slightly so that her cleavage was showing "well, I'll have to convince her otherwise wont I?" She said smirking as tom and Olivia looked to each other "you can't be serious?" Olivia said as Steph smirked "why not, she likes woman too, I'll just have to use my womanly charms" Steph said as she walked off into the school. Olivia looked to tom "is she serious?" She asked him as he smirked "she seems to be" he said as she chuckled and walked off into the school.

***

"I don’t think she will do it" tom said as they walked into the staffroom "don’t you? I think she will" Olivia said as tom looked to her and smirked "oh yeah? Want to make it interesting" he asked as she turned to face him and smirked "if she doesn’t manage to do it, I'll give you a blow job" Olivia said as tom looked to him and smirked "oh yeah, and what do you want in return?" He asked as she took a step towards him and smirked "surprise me" she said smirking as she walked off. Tom smiled as he watched her walk off.

Olivia sat in her classroom and ran a hand through her hair as max walked in. He looked to her and she smiled "how's the open day going?" He asked as she smiled "okay, thanks" Olivia said as max smiled to her "how about we go for a drink after this?" He asked as she looked to him and frowned "don’t you have a girlfriend? Kim Campbell?" She asked as he smiled slightly "so?" "I'd love to, but I'm not drinking right now" Olivia said "pregnant?" He asked joking slightly as she smiled and shrugged "oh, I see" max said as tom knocked at the door "hey, you coming to the hall?" Tom asked as Olivia smiled "sure" she said as she walked over to where he was.

***

Olivia walked into the hall and sat with tom and Grantly. She placed a hand on her bump and smiled as jo walked over "what's going on with Steph?" She asked as Olivia looked to tom and smirked "the thing about Steph is, that she will do anything, and I mean anything to get out of a bit of hard work" Tom said "even if it means batting for the other side" Grantly said as Olivia looked to tom and rolled her eyes. As jo walked back over to Steph smiling. Olivia looked to tom who was looking at her smirking "I see I won" he said as she chuckled "no way in hell, are you getting a blow job off of me now, I mean your messed it up and made it sure that you won this bet, better luck next time" Olivia said as she stood up. Tom stood with her as they walked out of the hall "are you okay?" He asked as she sighed. She placed a hand on her bump and sighed as she looked to him "I'm terrified" she said as he smiled. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled "everything will be okay, trust me I know we weren't together and that I'm your boss. But we are having a baby and we are going to be parents" he said as she smiled to him "i want to be involved in our baby's life" tom said as Olivia smiled "come with me to my scan?" She asked as he smiled "of course"

***

Olivia and tom smiled as they went to their scan. She sat on the bed and jumped slightly as the cold jell was placed on her stomach. She looked to tom and took his hand as she looked to their baby "can you see what it is?" Olivia asked "Yes, it looks as if you're having a baby girl" the nurse said as Olivia looked to tom and smiled "a girl" "our girl" tom said as he kissed her slightly.