Ichi

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Samuel Li's P.O.V.

"Samuel let's go" i don't even know why i even agreed to go in this cruise ship family reunion.

Without any other choice i grab my baggages and follow after them with my headphones on.

"Dad oh si sangko nakaheadphones na naman" i heard my annoying sister rat me out like that rat that she is.

I glare at her, she grin at me and gave me the middle finger, baliw.

I scoff and rolled my eyes at how childish she's acting right now--no actually all the damn time.

The headphones was pulled off of my ears and head not even a minute after making it fall on my neck "greet our relatives first before you enclose yourself on your own world, samuel"

With knitted brows i can only nod at the statement that dad made which dont make sense at all.

I don't have my own world i just hate the world that im in.

"Gino!" Bati ni abuela kay dad sabay hila sa kanya sa isang yakap.

And it started.

Not even a second later we are being pulled on hugs, pass and pulled like toys to be clear.

Now do you understand why i hate reunions?

Some people took our luggages while abuela guide us inside a big room--that looks like a bar - party room.

I was talking to  some of my cousins when one of them mention my childhood crush, the adopted daughter of one of my dads' sister.

The tease me about it which is weird cause that's ages ago, i don't even remember most of my childhood memories and that include the times that i saw her or the reasons why i even liked her.

"Actually i saw her earlier, might be resting but im sure aimée will go down with her soon" jim one of my older cousins said while giving me a teasing shove and smile.

I look at him with an unamuse look.

"And?" Tanong ko sounding a bit bored... which i am and weirded out by their nonsense teasing.

Jim frown at my reaction, does he really think ill be blushing and will act bother just because a girl i barely remember shows her face?

"I don't even know why you all bother to tease him" my older brother said sounding amused as he appeared beside me and drape his arm around my shoulder, his hand on my head.

I sigh and tried to shrug him off me "diko let go" i grumble out when he just made his arm heavier at my struggle,

His name is not diko, i only call him them cause we have a chinese ancestry for way back decades ago.

Di ko means second older brother, his name is jacob and my koa which means first older, his name is noah.

Then i was the 3rd son, the youngest is sarai and i call her by her name.

"Nga eh no kuya, hirap na biruin baka mamaya sapakin nalang ako bigla" birong sagot naman ni henry sa kanya sabay sinundan ng tawa.

I scoff with a roll of my eyes, over reactors.