Jyu go

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Amaris Hiiragizawa's P.O.V.

"Ill be waiting outside your room" change. That midterm break change him...us.

Not our personality but the way we are around each other, i notice and i know everyone do to.

But he acts like its the most normal thing and i find it maddening.

I nod without hesitation, he pinch my nose making me scrunch my nose in annoyance before he starts walking away and waving, he left to do some task with khalil, crimson and alabaster assign to them by proffessor kalen.

"Aren't you gonna confront him about it?" Katana ask beside me as we went to the grade 11 building to talk to the representatives of their sections. There are only 10 sections so i guess this will be an easy and quick job for us.

"I will im just ..." i trail off of my words not knowing how to word what im doing.

Am i doing this oit of amusement? Im not even amuse at this point, everything just feels familiar, his gestures, his words and ...and just him.

"Confuse?" Amber suggested beside me, im actually walking between him and katana.

I look at him before nodding  my head "yeah" i agreed while chuckling.

A half lie, in some ways im confuse yet in some i just feel like this is how things are suppose to be.

He tilt his head at me with a look i cant conprehend before he goes back to looking straight ahead "Akala ko may nililigawan si samuel? Thats what i heard from harmon" i can see him looking at me from his peripheral vision.

I wasn't surprise, i mean i am well aware of that, he told me once and i was fine with it, that time i didn't  feel the heavy feeling in my cheet when he told me about him courting cherry but why am i feeling that right now?

We're friends, nothing more nothing less,  i shouldn't be feeling this way.

"Yet we see him being too...clingy towards our dear amaris why is that?" I let out a calm and collected smile at katanas' mocking words.

She's trying to rile me up and make me even more confuse.

"He can do as he please, i won't be moved or be fool by such actions" may diin kong sambit.

Even to me i sound so sure about my words yet inside me feels like a storm brewing.

"If you say so hiiragizawa" makahulugang sagot ni katana which i chose to ignore.

"Just expect the unexpected" kalmadong sambit naman ni amber making me smile a little.

Not a comforting word which is good, i dont need to be comforted.

Atleast he dont try to patronize my words.

Katana tend to come off strong to people its her alpha trait.

Katana knock on the door of the office for grade 11 committee announcing our arrival.

They all stood up like the good student that they are which is probably our class would have never done.

Why? We dont need to, we are soon to be proffessionals and we are being trained to be such.

"Good morning po" sabay sabay nilang sambit, nagkatinginan pa kami ni both finding them cute and amusing in someways.