Juuichi

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Amaris Hiiragizawa's P.O.V.

He have a plan and im not stupid to not notice.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Asked sapphire as we sit infront of one another at the high end bar cafe, just hanging out for a peaceful week ends.

Crimson might throw a tuntrums when we go back to the dorms but im sure it wont last knowing that he likes being alone with amarillo.

"Let him, whatever he's playing at, i can play with him would be fun and interesting" i said with smile.

She scoff before sipping on his cup of coffee and answering me "we both know how dangerous playing with fire is amaris, you're already lost and drifting what more kung makikipaglaro siya just for the sake of having an answer to whatever shit he have in mind using you? Wag tayo maglokohan hiiragizawa as much as we both hate weird confusing things, we're magnet of those" I chuckle at her words finding it amusing how easy it is for her to word out what i'm having conflict with.

"But unlike you i like knowing answers the best way i can get" nakangiti ko pa ding sagot sa kanya.

She hum "if best means making human brains confuse and on the edge of insanity, then you really are on the right path hiiragizawa congratulation" she sarcastically answered leaning back on her chair with an unumuse look.

"Relax indigo i can handle this, you should worry about your own dilemma, whats with that twin and you indigo? Are you sailing in two lakes? What about that fiance of yours?" I ask with straight face on with one if my eyebrows arched up.

She knows i notice things, she knows i hate cheating and i know her, she wont do such thing, i atleast trust not to.

Now time to find out what is happening with her.

There was a pause and a dead air of silence before she slowly put her cup of coffee that was suspended in the air with her hand, it made a small sound of clink but somehow it was loud for the both of us.

"Im confuse, not the confusion of not knowing something but that confusion of not being able to know what that something is" her gaze was set on her cap, she's tracing the rim of it using her finger tip.

"Why cant i know it amaris, why am i so confuse?" Her eyes flicker up and met mine and to be honest i was surprise by how much emotion it holds.

It feels like i was looking at some stranger, someone other than the katana sapphirre indigo that i know.

There's a storm inside her and its not even on its highest peak.

I smile at her instead of showing how im worried about her thats not iur branding "whats the three rules?" I asked her.

She looks confuse, her eyebrow drawl together and she's looking at me as if i've gone mental.

I raise my eyebrow at her in amusement, i cant blame her if she have forgotten but im sure she'll remember it soon enough.

She slump back on her sit, cheeks puff out and eyebrow knitted closely as she look at me with her narrowed calculating eyes.

I chuckle as i lift my cup up tilting it to her a little just to tease her, lalong kumunot ang noo niya. It always works.