Juu Hachi

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Amaris Hiragiizawa's P.O.V.

I humm as i continue reading while listeng and talking to waya.

Cause after meeting at the starbucks we drove home to hang out.

"...and to top it all of you even allowed it? You know what? im so close to disowning you as my cousin" i broke contact with my book just to look at her amusely.

"It was all games and play and i was just bored waya" i told her camly.

She scoff "games and play my ass, if its all just part of a stupid game then why did you called me over to talk? You only do that when you need to feel better ris" seryoso niyang sambit.

My smile fall at her words but i keep my calm "thats only half true, im just bored and a little conflicted not much of a big deal and the other half really just wanted to see you alive, its been what 2 years?" kalmado kong sagot sa tinuran niya.

She gave me an exasperate look before sighing loudly "you're unbelievable sometimes, im fine. Alive and kicking and you look fine as well so i wont ask further are you satisfied?" Same old waya.

I smile and nod "very" i answer before going back to my back.

She grunt all of the sudden after a short period of silence "i can't believe you ask me out to hang out and i believed you in a different context which required talking but you obviously called me out so i can watch you read great! Just freaking great amaris hiiragizawa!" She sarcastically stated before drinking hard in her coffee that i bought for her, she's amusing so it makes me me chuckle and put my book down just to watch her.

She raised an eyebrow at me as if daring me to say otherwise.

"Is it necessary for you to be so pessimistic in every chance you get?" I asked amusely instead of feeling bad for her, cause i don't feel bad at all.

She gave me a fake smile "yes why? Any complains?"

I shake my head with a calm smile "none at all mi lady" i answer before looking back down on the book that i was reading.

"Good peasant. now you can ignore me all you want like what you're already doing" she sarcastically said which i just replied with a chuckle.

She let out a loud sigh as she let herself ans whole weight fall back on my bed "you are so boring~" she singsonged and once again i ignore it.

Its her normal behaviour and i guarantee that it is the best to just ignore her.

"Fuck you amaris~!!" Parang bata niyang reklamo while rolling around my bed like the psycho that she is.

I humm and nod my head agreeing to her word without meaning to.

She'll be fine.
_________________________________________

"Thanks for the ride" i said to her as we both step out of her car, she gave me a ride back to school cause its monday and monday means another round of nee series of unexpected events.

She gave me the middle finger before climbing back inside "you bribed me you manipulative weirdo!" She loudly said as she turn the car back on.

I cant help but to let out a light airy chuckle at her over reaction.