Hachi

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Samuel Li's P.O.V.

A month since the reunion happened yet he still invades my every dream.

"Ma alis na po ako" paalam ko.

The class will start soon but we were informed that our class needed to be there first for our yearly entrance examination.

"Take care okay? Call us when you need us" i hugged her back and nod.

Before starting my car i texted cherry just to update her about my whereabouts.

We are officially M.U. since weeks ago, i already told her that i'll be courting her as soon as we both reach our legal age and she agreed.

I like her, a lot.

"Hey bro heard about the cruise was it any fun?" Salubong na bati sakin ni khalil as we did our fist bump.

He's the one i consider my bestfriend and currently room mate.

We did grew up together so i guess thats why.

I shrug "nothing fun, boring" maikling sagot ko as we both walk towards the gym for the orientation.

_________________________________________

Its by height obviously. Female are infront while males are at the back.

Each class adviser need to speak up and explain our new schedule for the first week. This time it was our teachers turn to speak.

Randam ko ang daan daang matang nakatitig samin, whats their to look at anyways?

sir kalen smiled at us playfully...and her we go again.

Despite hating noise i cant help but to smirk at whats about to go down.

"Royal elects hows your summer? Hope its fun, now its time to be back in your classes, you know the drill. Be reminded that after this i will meet you guys in class for further announcements and yes i will still be your advicer" he said smiling.

Well its contagious and my classmates are crackheads that even i cant help but to double take if they are really the top students of this prestigious school cause they dont really act like one

"YES SIR! ANO TARA GALA AGAD HAHAHHAHA?"

"SIR WELCOMING PARTY LIBRE DAW SABI NI GRIER PAGKAIN!"

"HALA SIR WALA AKONG SINABI!" Depensa ni grier sa sarili in a suprised exclaim.

"WEH MERON NARINIG KO!" and thats red clowning himself again.

and those follows with laughter.

Mw and khalil exchange amuse looks before shaking our heads in amusement.

Its not a surprise that the golden trio was held back to be talked to.

All of us head to the cafeteria, i have my headphones on to avoid unecessary conversations.

My eyes are just looking around for no particular reason out of boredom.

When suddenly a familiar figure and hoodie caught my attention.

My steps slow down as i try to make sure that im not just hallucinating, only the side of his face is facing me, he looks like him but i might just be hungry.