Ni

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Amaris Hiiragizawa's P.O.V.

"You ready ris?" My birth father asked me as he lean on the door frame of my open door with a soft smile on his lips, eyes shining with excitement.

Daddy love nature so his excitement is understandable.

I chuckle and nod, standing up "dad we prepared days ago" i said as i walk towards him, my duffle bag on my shoulder.

Our other luggages was already loaded inside the car yesterday.

He laugh at my remark before wrapping his arm around him when i walk passed him "well i just wanna be sure" sagot niya sakin.

I chuckle in return.

Just dad being dad.

We head out and thats when i saw father leaning on the car probably waiting for us.

I raise an eyebrow at him amusely when i notice his love sick eyes looking at dad, really father?

He laugh it out and gave me a wink, a sign that tells me he's proud of it.

I can only shake my head with a smile at his goofiness.

"We got everything checked right?" He ask when all of us are already seated inside the car.

"Yeah i checked thrice" dad answered.

I nodded my head.

"Good, lets get started~" father singsonged making me chuckle quietly.

I dont particular have anything in mind when i agree to go in this reunion that our family is not even a part of.

But who knows something might just be pique my interest and give me entertainment along the way.

The ride was long and i even fall asleep a few times, such privilage that family have to a venue such as a cruise ship, i wonder...are they as interesting as the social media makes them out to be.

"Eto na ba yung anak nyo? What a very handsome young man" what a disappointment, nothing's different in here.

Hmm what would be my entertainment for the next days then? Bothersome.

I smile politely and bend my head, a sign of respect in chinese culture, despite feeling disappointed i do have manners.

Dad might have notice the changed of my apparent excitement cause he suddenly lay his hand on the bottom of my back.

Behave

A silent message, he knows me too well.

I smile sweetly, too sweetly and i dont think anyone can even notice cause so far in this lifetime only a few did.

"And smart too balita ko he was suppose to be a classmate of ginos' son who's his age sa special class ng A.A.?" another one stated, oh now thats interesting.

I tilt my head in a feign innocence and curiousity a perfect act to let them tatter more information about what she's saying.

Special class is the class i was suppose to be in but cutted off for the reason that i replied days too late.

Not that it matters but ii could have.

"Gino? Gino and jade?" Parang may pagkabiglang tanong ni dad.

All the strangers nodded with a proud smile on their faces.