Ni jyu

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Samuel Li's P.O.V.

Its intimidating.

This whole place is, i feel like ill be killed if i make one wrong move or word and thats fucking not a sight to see.

Mama and dad would be so freaked out.

"Do you like amaris?" I was taken back from the sudden question, actually i was surprise when he suddenly spoke.

I think i have forgotten that he was actually standing nearby bacause none of us really said a thing to each other.

I can feel the heat crawling up my cheeks, was i really that obvious? If i was then how come i didnt realize my own feelings sooner than later?

Should i answer honestly? I mean amarillo is a great person who dont seem like he wants to kill me.

So guess it would be alright? Right?

With hesitation i slowly nodded my head "yeah *clears throat* y-yeah i do" i nervously answered.

"And the girl you were courting? You told red once about it when you were being teased narinig namin, di ka naman siguro mamangka sa dalawang ilog di ba?" Tanong niya, it was more of a, if you dont answer me with the right answer you're seriously fucked up kind of questions.

"NO! I mean no...i wont do that" i sctatch the back of my neck at my sudden raise of voice.

I cant help it okay? I was surprise he would even ask such question, i mean do i look like that fucking kind of guy? I mean i may look and act like a jerk sometimes but have i shown any sign of being a player?

He chuckle and nod, obviously amuse at my reaction "just making sure sam cause if katana and crimson get their selves involve you might just not even have any chance at all" he said meaningfully.

And no matter how much i hate to admit it, just those words scares me for some reason more than i can ever imagine that it would.

I nodded understanding where he is coming from.

"Im gonna talk to cherry before starting anything with amaris" seryoso kong saad sa kanya, its not like he's asking for any explanation but i feel like i just need to make myself clean to him and to everyone else.

I mean we already kiss..only becaus ehe was having a panic attack okay? Its a trick i watched on a series and it works!

His lips are soft though, feather like..no almost like a marshmallow, that moment feels like what they say, it was magical...almost unreal.

"You're blushing sam" he pointed out and that makes me snap of my daze, damn it caught red handed, great just great li. I sarcastically told myself.

I cover my face and grown in embarrassment, im fucking idiot sometimes.

"Whats going on here" i dont usually hate crimson but right now i do.

"Wala pula naguusap lang kami" crimson immediately wrap his arm around amber and pull him not so subtly away from me.

Yeah way to be subtle.

But thats not my problem, di nya kasama si amaris, i look towards the door to see if he was just behind but no it was just crimson.