Juu roku

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Samuel Li's P.O.V.

I knock hard on his door, my patience and irritation thinning as time passed by.

He open the door looking confuse "li-san? Is there any reason that you're on your mission of breaking my door down?" Tanong niya at may lakas ng loob pa talaga siyang maamuse?

"You've cancel our plans to finish our project thrice already hiiragizawa! what the hell is your problem?" I didnt mean to raise my voice but im reaching my boiling point already.

I would understand it if he's really doing something important but no he's been spending time with alabaster! Nagsasabi naman siya but come on this is our projects and grades on the freaking line!

His eyes widen before it turns back to being calm. Stop being calm will you!? I said in my head.

Its fucking frustrating! All this emotions inside me that i cant identify is fucking frustrating, ni di ko nga alam kung bakit siya ang dahilan ng lahat tangina mababaliw na ko kakaisip and here he is fucking flirting with that alabaster!

"I apologize about that li-san but tomorrow liked i promised we can do it" I clench my fist tight and press my lips on a tight line.

If i speak and answer him i know ill only say things ill regret pero tangina! I feel like im gonna fucking explode!

Why? Because of him! Because of fucking hiiragizawa!

I turn on my heel and angrily walk away from him.

The next day was saturday and i told him over text that ill go to his dorm and pick him up before we head to the library.

Even if i feel mad at him still, di ko mapigilang di i look forward ang araw na to, i really like spending time with him or just around him.

I was getting ready when my phone suddenly rang i answer it after seeing that its cherry.

I miss her, i miss seeing her physically not just on video calls.

"Hey" bati ko sa kanya "hey!!" She cheerfully greeted back making me chuckle at her really high energy at this time if the day.

But then suddenly i notice her background, it looks oddly like our house? Or is it just the same interior.

"Uh where are you right now?" Tanong ko sa kanya habang nagsusuot ng sapatos.

She giggle before she turn the phone around showing me her surrounding.

I cant help but to feel something? And im guessing that its excitement, thats the only thing i can think of.

But actually im not sure. Am i excited?

"Your mom let me in and told me to call you, wala naman kayong pasok di ba? So surpriseee ill wait for you here okay? Bye sam see youuu" bago pa ko makareact at makasagot ay binabaan niya na ako.

Naguguluhan man ay nagmamadali na kong lumabas ng dorm room ko pagkatapos ibulsa ang mga kailangan ko.

After months of not seeing her makikita ko na din siya! Damn ambilis ng tibok ng puso ko.

I drove out of the school grounds and made my way home. When i checked my phone to see the time napamura nalang ako dahil lowbat na ko ...no actually dead batt. na.