jyu kyuu

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Amaris Hiiragizawa's

Im driving to the alexander's village knowing its the only place katana will go to if she's really not in good shape.

"You have access to A.V.!?" Samuel whisper shout at me when the guard greeted me and recognized me.

Ofcourse i do im friends with one of them and i basically grow up being surrounded by the alexander's .

I drove straight to lolo chandler's house and just like what i thought nandito sila, crimson's car can be seen just near the gates.

I park outside the gates and immediately tuen off the engene before climbing out of the car, samuel following after me.

Tuloy tuloy lang ako sa paglalakad at akmang papasok na ng gates when a hand grab my wrist and turn me around to face him..

Kunot noo akong tumingin sa kanya "what?" Takang tanong ko.

He widen his eyes at me in disbelief "i cant go there! Ill be killed" he hiss at me dramatically.

That made me pause for a second before i let out a short chuckle of amusement "i wont let them kill you dont worry too much li-san" kalmadong sambit ko sa kanya.

He looks at me not the least bit believing my words which makes him look even more funny.

He have half scared half ready to run or froze face and it literally makes him look like he badly wants to go to the toilet.

"Ris?" Agad akong lumingon sa tumawag sakin.

Si ate kao with a basket of fruit in her arms, i smile at her and waited for her to walk closer to us.

Samuel's hand still around my wrist in a tight grip.

Ate kao smile brightly, her eyes shifting from me to samuel amusely every now and then.

"Hanap mo si sapphira no? Nandoon sa loob kausap ni captain alexander" she said knowingly.

I chuckle and nod agreeing to her words "where you going then ate kao?" I asked.

She smile and pointed inside the gates where we are standing by, to the garden specifically.

"Garden duties? No missions?" Amuse kong tanong sa kanya.

She chuckle and nod while squinting her eyes a little because of the sunlight that now shines too bright for our eyes.

"Wala, lay low muna you know the usual" she answer with a shrug "o sya na pasok na kayo, you know the way ris you got this" nakangiting sambit niya before patting my cheeks like she usually does paģ nagkikita kami.

Its kind of grew on her like a habit, i was a chubby kid back then and she was obsessed with my cheeks.

After that she head inside first and head to the direction of the garden.

I then look at samuel and nod at him.

"Tara" i said before pulling him with me inside the gates, a bit hard of a task when he's practically dragging himself after me.
_________________________________________

nasa verabda si katana at lolo and even from here i can see her shoulder heaving.

She's crying and that makes my blood boil, katana rarely cries and if she does it only means that she was in pain already...too much pain.