Juu san

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Amaris Hiiragizawa's P.O.V.

I can only watch as he drove off, his tires screeching loudly at the empty road.

My heart ache for a reason that i dont even know, as far as i know its convenient for the both of us to just go home, there's no need for him to be mad.

I calmly walk back to my car and drove home.

"You guys find katana already?" I nod before i kiss his cheeks as a greeting.

"She message me where she is and told me not to look for her" i answered calmly as i open tne refrigerator to grab some water.

"She okay?" Dad asked while he continue doing what he was doing which is chopping ingredients for our lunch i guess.

I nod and humm while drinking water.

I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand before answering "she is, if not she will be" dad gave me a look.

I chuckle "its true" natatawa kong sambit knowing how he hates it when we say 'okay' or everything will be okay, he always said that me, crimson and katana have some weird twisted definition of im okay and sometimes thats bad, his words not mine.

"Tell him to come to me if she's not fine your tito javier is the best in his field and last time he messaged me he said that he's fixing things already for all of us" i rolled my eyes with a smile on my lips.

"Dad katana have a strong mind dont worry about her and please i know your trying to make it normal for me about the decision you and father made but im telling you already i am truly fine about it no play pretend" his eyes soften and became apologetic.

I shake my head silently telling that there is nothing to be sorry about.

"What time will father be home?" I ask as i grab some baby carrots from the vegetables that dad peeled and washed.

"Midnight, dont wait up for him" he said giving me a look.

I just smile as an answer.

As if i wont wait, its like a habit of mine since young, when one of them or both of them are on graveyard shift or any shift that im at home alone, no matter how late it is ill wait for them.

"I know --*ring*ring*ring* hold up stay there babalikan pa kita..yes hello?" He turns his back to me as he starts talking to the one who called him.

I took my phone out to check mine.

2 messages.

Barely giving it any thought and not even checking it knowing that its only crimson and katana, i put it back down and grab the book that i left the other night on the table.

The scorch trial. A very old book yet its beautifully written.

"Where was i? Okay as i was saying staying up all night is not good for your health you know that" he said as his eyes narrow down on me.

Again. That, i know they're worried but i feel fine.

"Dad im fi--" i trail off of my words when his eyes turns to slits even more.

Wala na kong nagawa kundi ang tumango para lang di na sya magalala pa.

"Alright dad i wont wait up for father" i answered him with a reassuring smile.