Nijuuichi

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Amaris Hiragiizawa's P.O.V.

"Ris noooo just let him go home on his own!" i look at him blankly as he cling around me.

Thats crimson.

While katana and amber watch this monkey cling on me in amusement.

"Let go crimson before i let katana and amber drag your ass on the floor" i said to him sounding tired of his idiocy.

He had enough for the whole day.

He pouted and let go "ansama sama nyo sakin sige sumama ka dyan pinagpapalit mo na ako" parang bata niyang sambit.

I shake my head at his childishness before looking at amber and katana "ill go ahead, take care of this monkey" paalam ko sa kanilang dalawa.

"Take care" "ingat kayo sa daan" sabay nilang sagot.

"Ill see you all tomorrow, and crimson be sure to not cause any chaos tomorrow lolo will have your ass hanging by the flag pole" i said with an amuse smile as i climb on the passenger sit of my car and before he can even whine about my choice of comparison i nod at samuel to drive off.

Gladly he understand me.

We need to go back to the dorm cause lolo wont allow samuel to stay at A.V. at isa pa kailangan ko kausapin si sir kalen about our disappearance today although our classmates might have told him something already.

No one said a word between me and samuel, on my part ayoko lang, im too lazy and tired to talk today have been a roller coaster of emotions and i feel oddly tired physically and mentally.

My eyes just feel heavy.
_________________________________________

I open my eyes in confusion.

I fell asleep? I slowly sit up and look around with hooded eyes, where am i..wait this place looks familiar.

I blink the sleepiness out of my eye while trying to remember what had happen yesterday.

Realization slowly hit me and i know re ognize this room. Li-sans' and khalil's dorm room pero wala si khalil at samuel ngayon.

The room is empty with me as an exemption.

I sigh and slowly step off the bed "i guess i was really tired yesterday" i mhmble to myself as i look around for my shoes.

As i wqs putting on my shoes the door of the dorm opened "you're awake" i slowly look up and smile at the culprit.

I nodded "yeah sorry for falling asleep on you like that li-san, did you carry me?"  Kalmadong tanong ko as i stood up after tying my shoes.

He blush for some reason and nodded.

I look at him in an observing way, i wonder...did his words yesterday real or is he just being swayed by the stories and dreams again.

"Li-san" he straighten up immediately as he look at me in anticipation making me smile amusely.

"Y-yeah?" He answered stuttering a little.

I slowly took step forward towards him, i look at his eyes looking for something...i dont know what im looking for but its just an odd feeling and thought that what if...what if he was saying the truth?