Nijuukyuu

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Samuel Li's P.O.V.

I let him sleep knowing how tired he must be after everything that happened.

I still cant believe it.

Of all the things that will hurt me ito na ata yung pinakamasakit.

I never knew ill care for someone so much that im willing to trade places with him, wag lang siya masaktan, wag lang siya mahirapan.

He looks like an angel.

I stare at him until i fell asleep while sitting on his bed side and holding his hand.

When i woke up it was only because of the sunlight hitting my face from the window.

With my eyes still blurry and hooded kinapa ko yung kama and that action cause me to be fully awaked.

Napabalikwas ako ng upo at agad tinignan ang higaan, its empty.

Yung tibok ng puso ko agad bumilis, agad akong napatayo ngunit bago pa man ako makalabas ng kwarto ay may pumasok na nurse.

She smile at me sadly before extending her hand to me, a folded paper on it "Im glad that you're awake now sir, the previous patient in this room wanted me to give you this"

With shaking hand i took the letter and nod at her "apparently i would need to ask you to leave this room now sir, another patient will be occupying this in over an hour" she respectfully and politely stated.

But none of those matters to me, i dont think i even understand her words fully all i know is that he's gone.

"Wait!" I run after the nurse in hurry, my heart beating rapidly.

Its impossible he was okay earlier, he was okay before i close my eyes!

"Where is he?! Did someone took him? He's okay right?! He must be..." Hinihingal at nagmamadaling kong tanong sa kanya in mandarin.

Her eyes flash something that is quite similar to pity and at that moment i heard my heart breaking in half.

She smile apologetically to me and shake her head, she turn on her heel without answering.

I grip the paper on my hand.

I dont feel anything, i want to cry, i want to shout, i want to have someone tell me that he was okay and this is all just a dream but i cant. No tears comes out of me, i feel empty. I feel numb.

I drag my feet and just keep walking.

Di ko alam kung san ako patungo, im staring ahead at nothingness, just walking lifelessly to wherever my feet might bring me.

Hindi pa nagsisimula. Just recently i found out how hopelessly inlove i am to him, just a few hours ago i held his hand that fits perfectly with mine.

Do you know that feeling of emptiness? I feel like im floating and drowning in too much pain and too much grief at the same time. Tangina wala na. Wala na yung taong mahal ko.

Ganito ba ang naramdaman mo li syaoran? Is this what you felt the moment you find out that the reason for your life just left and never to come back?

Di ko alam kung paano o kung gaano ako katagal na naglalakad. I only stopped when something wet soaked my shoes.