Juu shi

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Samuel Li's P.O.V.

I feel sleepy already but he sound like he's not "thats the tenth time you yawn for the last 20 minutes li-san, ill be hanging up now so you can sleep" he said sounding amuse.

I can feel my ego getting bruised already.

Panong kaya niyang magpuyat while i cant? bat ngayon pa? I usually can stay up all night damn it.

"Im fine" i clipped out sharply but i even to me i sounded groggy.

My eyes grow heavy from the overwhelming effects of excessive agitation of the brain for which, in all its power, I had not prepared for its weakness.

He chuckle at my obviously stupid answer "if you say so li-san" my head lulled as my phone slowly slip from my head, his voice sounding far away more than it did earlier.

My eyes flickered into darkness due to exhaustion of trying to stay awake since the earlier time.

There was a soft humming by my ear as i slip into slumber.

And sleep i did.
_________________________________________

I was woken up by the sunlight coming through my window, hitting my face.

With a groan i slowly open my eyes, my head throbbing for some reason...i slowly sat up trying to remember the reason why my head feels like its been hit by a hammer.

Then after staring at the space with hard confusion it struck me like a lightning.

I scramble to find my phone and immediately opened it only to see it drained.

"Fuck" i hiss to myself irritated sumabay pa pagsakit ng ulo ko.

I get up to grab my charger and immediately charge my phone before taking a bath and getting ready.

I clearly remember that im suppose to go to hiiragizawa residence around ten and its almost ten i cant be late!

"Ma! I wont be eating here ill be going at the hiiragizawa residence to do a project!" I shout as i walk towards the door with my phone, wallet and keys on my hand.

"okay! Update me from time to time! Take care! I love you! drive safely!" She shouted back in response from the door as i run to our garadge where our cars are.

As i pull on their driveway i can feel the nervousness and uneasiness sinking in, fuck kalma.

My heart pound hard against my chest and i can feel my hand sweating already.

His parents will hate me... i hope not but i have a feeling that they will.

What the hell why am i even this nervous and worried about it?

I jolt out of my thoughts when someone knocked so suddenly at the window of my car.

Agad akong napatingin at nanlaki ang mata ko ng makitang si tito malcolm pala yun. I scramble and hurriedly open window and nervously bowed my head "good morning po tito" i stiffly greeted.

He gave me a curt nod "are you just gonna stay here all day?" He ask his voice void of any emotion making me fear for my life even more.

Am i even gonna make it out alive here?