Sanjuu

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V.

Two years later...

Samuel live his life one day at a time.

He moved out of his parents house as soon as he graduated from senior highschool and applied to college. He applied at A.A. and got accepted, almost all of his classmates did, some went to different countries for better opportunities. The promised they made on that last they of senior high was fullfilled every summer they would spend a week of it with all of them together in a specific place they would agree on.

Katana and khalil did got married a year after their senior year despite being just both 19, samuel watch everyone moved on while he was still stuck on that summer. Stuck on his senior year where he met the guy who will take a big part of his heart.

It wasn't easy for the royal elects, they were basically kids when something they never thought to experience will come to them at the year where they though will be the happiest and most memorable.

They're basically kids when they experience the pain and agony of lost, they were suppose to stay innocent and naive at that age but it took 2 years to take away just that.

Samuel stood in his balcony looking up the moon with the silence and cold breeze of the night joining him in his state of longing.

"Another summer koi, another summer of not having you beside me. How are you? Have you met them, Syaoran san and eriol san how about kazuhiko? Is he big now? ...do you--*deep shaky breath* do you miss me? Im right here ris im just right here." He talk quietly like he was afraid that if he spoke louder he'll expect an answer.

He grip the railing of his balcony hard as emotions swell in his chest, the heavy feeling inside him once again peeking out and dominating his emotions.

He took a deep breath before closing his eyes "im sorry. i just miss you so much" sambit niya sa hangin.

Pagkalipas ng ilang minuto ay pumasok na siya sa loob at nilock ang glass sliding door ng kanyang balcony. He head to his bed and left his curtains open.

He believes that he's closer to him when the moon is around so he never closes his curtains since that day.

The next morning despite not having energy to start his day, he force himself to move and pack his things.

This summer they will be going in a cruise ship trip, the teacher who became a second parent to them despite having their senior year ended keep intouch with them no matter how many years passed by. Their sir kalen prepared everything for them.

His phone ding just in time that he walks out of his bathroom ready to go.

From : Khalil

At the pier already where you at?

The owner of the phone sigh and turn his phone off not bothering to answer his friend.

He made sure to lock everything inside his unit before heading out.
_________________________________________

A cat like eyes scanned the sea with calmness.

He stood by the small window of his room with a small smile on his lips.

His blackish blue hair falling down just above his eyelids.