San

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Samuel Li's P.O.V.

"Mom please let me sleep!" I grunt out as i pull the comforter up my head.

My mom barge in on my room at..i dont even know what time it is but im pretty sure its late by the way its still dark out.

"Honey you have to see the dolphins and the sunrise its beautiful!" My mom sit on the side of my bed and started shaking me...hard.

This is not the summer i imagined.

"Alright! Alright! Im up mom!" I sit up abrubtly, throwing the covers away from my body my hooded eyes meet my moms beaming one.

I cant really say no to her when she's being like this.

I sigh loudly before rubbing my hand on my face trying to fully wake myself up.

"Ill be out mom just give me a sec, ill follow you guys there" i said now calmly this time with a small smile.

I don't want her feeling bad.

"Oww~ thank you honey" she cooed, pulling me in a brief hug and kissing my head. "We'll be at the deck, left part" she gush out, she pat my head before rushing out of the room.

Once she was out i let out a tired sigh, i still wanna sleep.

"I hate mornings" bulong ko sa sarili ko as i sluggishly went to the bathroom to wash uo and get ready.

Without even combing my hair i went up the deck to meet them.

My sibling immediately greeted me with a teasing smile, its their purpose in life to make mine a living tartarus.

Great.

I rolled my eyes at them.

"Nice and beautiful morning..right samuel?" Diko said as he drapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Sangko you look a bit blue baka nagrereklamo ka talaga" that one is sarai my younger sister habang nakapamewang.

Koa laugh while leaning on the rails "kelan ba di nagreklamo yan eh galit lagi sa mundo yan"

I scoff and grab a cookie from the plate that is obviously on the table near us.

Their words are not new to me and its in no way would even affect me.

"Enough na you guys should focus on the sea instead of teasing your brother" yan buti nga sainyo.

I smile at mom and she smile back giving me a wink, im her favorite.

"Uy sila ate aimee! ATE AIMEE!" sigaw ni sarai, i jolt on my skin at her sudden shout matching it with her excesive movements beside me.

I look at her with stinky eyes and she gave me a grin in return.

I rolled my eyes not really in the mood to go at it with her annoying ass..i lean on the rails and look at the sun...its just about to rise up giving out beautiful combination of hues.

"Sarai! Hello po tito, tita good morning, hello kuya noah, kuya jacob and ....samuel" masiglang bati ni aimee when they finally reached me.

I turn around and lean my back on the rail instead "morning" i greeted back trying to look okay?...its not like my heart didn't skip a bit when my eyes met cherry's.