Nijuuhachi

『••✎••』Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.
_________________________________________

Amaris Hiiragizawa's P.O.V.

*gasp* i snap my eyes open as i suck in a harsh gulp of air before i started coughing ..with blood.

I was hunch over as i let out painful coughs on the white sheets pulling from my waist down.

Splatters of blood on the sheets and on my hand, hospital, im at the hospital.

Everyone was shouting and shuffling around me in a hurried manner. Im getting dizzy, my head, throat and chest hurts badly.

Eveything hurts.

They were talking in chinese i cant understand most of it but i dont need to understand them to know that this is bad.

They prod and touched me, i just lay unmoving waiting for everything to be over.

The next thing i wake up it was silence, the room was empty and the only light i have was the one from the moonlight going in from the window.

I sigh deeply, they might know by now, everybody might know now. I was out for hours who knows how far the news gets.

I close my eyes as i think about the story jii san told me, they suffered so much, it hurts even if im not the one in their position.

How can a father do that to his child? How can someone kill his own blood.

"Your finally awake" i just look at the doctor blankly.

He smile and walk closer before checking my board and me but not saying or explaining anything to me.

I know, they think ill get depressed and sad over it.

"Who visited me while im out?" I asked instead.

He pause before answering "your classmates, teacher and grandparents, your parents are already informed" he grimly stated.

Im dying...i can feel it.

I gave a small smile and nod "okay i--"

"One of your classmates insisted to take charge of guarding you he's just getting coffee but he'll be back any minute now" he cutted me off and gave me a reassuring smile.

My eyebrow furrowed ...why would they allow crimson or katana, they are minors just like i am at isa pa i was with my grandparents or it could just be tito kalen who's an adult.

"Excuse me, take a rest, ill be back later to check on you" and with that he left again after clipping my board on the end of the bed.

When he left i was once again left with my own thoughts but that didnt last long when the door screech open.

"Crim-- li-san?" May pagkabigla kong sambit, what is he doing here?! And why did jiisan and baasan allowed him here?!

He have this blank cold look that i cant read as he walk towards me with a cup of coffee in his hand.

He pulled the chair beside my bed and sit on it, his eyes never leaving mine.

Now that he's near i notice something, his eyes and cheeks are puffed out, he cried?

"When are you planning to tell us?" His voice raspy and scratchy, a confirmation that he did cry.

I sigh and look away avoiding his gaze "i have no plans to tell you or anyone li-san" i calmly answer, my eyes looking our of the window and into the full moon, blood moon.