Home Coming

Y/n's POV:

"Y/n..." She whispered under her breath as our gaze lock at each other.

The lights are out, and the place are dark, the light from the streetlights and moon are the only one who's providing it. But, even though it's dark, i can still see her eyes are bloodshot red, and she looks like she just woke up from a nap.

It took me so much power to not run straight in her arms, to put my lips on her, but at the same time, i want to slap her straight to the face, that it can make her feel how much she have hurt me.

But, in all of those desires i wanted to do to her, i calm myself down, and remind myself what i came here for.

My thoughts we're cut off by a hand taking mine, pulling me inside.

"You're so wet. How long have you been out there? I'm so sorry, i fell asleep, i didn't heard you." She quickly said as she rushed me in the living room, then she disappeared in the bathroom.

She came back with a towel, then walk towards me. As she was about to dry me off using the towel, i quickly took it in her hands, scared that if i want to feel her burning skin in mine, it might ignite something in me that would make me give in.

The pain in her eyes are visible once i took the towel and started to dry myself off. But, as much as it hurts me, i just brushed it off.

"I- im really sorry...i- i fell asleep, a-and I didn't hear you. Do you want anything? Water? Juice? Uhmm, what about hot chocolate? Maybe it can warm you up." She rambled after i gave her the towel, and took my coat off.

"No, i mean, im fine." I said nodding as i look at her, finally getting a good glimpse of her body.

God, no matter how mad i can get to this woman, it still hurts me to see her like this.

Her bones are poking, her eyes are more red in lights, her lips are dry, her eyes has a big bags under it. My worry only got big as soon as i saw her knuckles that are wrapped up. The wrap didn't really hid it well, as i still see some black and purple colors around it.

I think she saw where im gazing at, because she quickly hid it. I look up at her, meeting her eyes, only for her to look down, as if she's embarrassed.

"I-it's nothing, don't worry. I just accidentally bruised it." She said still looking down.

Why does she act like she's the one who's hurting?

And as if something clicked on me, the words that i didn't expect to tell her, slipped right out of it.

"Don't think too much about it. I'm just looking at it. I don't care, if you have bruise or not, nor do i care if you have more than that." I spat, quickly feeling guilty at the words i have said.

Why do i have to be like that?

She looked at me, and tears slightly brimmed in her eyes, it looks like she's fighting to not let it go. Her eyes shown a lot of emotions, the hurt, pain and a sorrowful looking. I quickly look away, not wanting that to have an affect on me.

Looking anywhere, but her, as she continues to gaze at me, as if she's calculating something and scanning me. That's when i take a good look at the house. Some of the furniture are not in its original place anymore, but i liked this one more, it made the house look more homey and comfortable. I stopped and stay still as a shattered wall caught my attention, as i look at it more, i instantly knew what happened to Scarlett's knuckles.

I heard her cleared her throat, catching my attention.

"U-uhmm, y-your things, are they still outside? Do you need any help to put them inside?" She said in a quiet tone, her eyes looking at me pleadingly and carefully.