Avery & Ms. Muffin

"Hey, are you okay?" Scarlett asked the crying woman infront of her as she put an arm around Y/n's body.

"Oh, hey..." Y/n started while wiping her tears quickly. "Yeah, ofcourse, im fine, don't worry. Why are you here?" Y/n continued, looking at Scarlett for a moment before diverting her eyes on the floor of the stairs, where they are currently on.

"Don't say you're fine, because you're clearly not looking very fine." Scarlett said raising an eyebrow at the girl who she caught feelings for.

"I told you, it's nothing to worry about, it's nothing serious, just some- problems." Y/n said avoiding the concerned gaze she's receiving from Scarlett.

"Well, i came here because i saw you crying your heart out, and i knew that you're NOT clearly 'fine'. I went here thinking that maybe you need someone to talk to, but since i think that you wouldn't like that very much either, here, eat this." Scarlett said giving Y/n a muffin.

Y/n look at it for a second, before taking it from Scarlett's hand then taking a bite from it. With teary eyes, Y/n chuckled raspily.

"You always have a muffin in your pocket, and i still don't know how and why." Y/n said with a shook of her head, making Scarlett laugh before taking the whole box of the muffin that is set beside her then gave it to Y/n.

"Here." Y/n widen her eyes surprisingly to Scarlett.

"W-what-, this is so many..." Y/n said.

"It's all yours, i actually came here to give that to you. Since you always whining about how you missed my muffins." Scarlett said teasingly while pinching Y/n's red cheek.

"Thank you." Y/n said sweetly with a smile that made Scarlett's heart melt.

"Now, come on up, sweetheart, im taking you somewhere." Scarlett said before pulling Y/n up with here.

"Where?" Y/n asked with her mouth full of muffin.

"At the beach, we're a having a picnic. Come one, it will make your day better, i promise." Scarlett said, holding tightly on Y/n's shoulder.

"Sure it will, Ms. Muffin." Y/n said with a giggle.
____________________________________
Y/n's POV:

"Oh shoot." I exclaimed, cutting Melanie, Vanessa and Avery's conversation making them look at me.

It's already been an hour or 2 since we went here, we already ate lunch with them, now we're all just resting and catching up in their living room. To say the least, everything's been going well for today, until now.

"You okay, babes?" Vanessa asked me.

"Yeah, yeah, sorry, it's just- my manager told me to come to her, there's an emergency meeting about a new company that i will be endorsing." I said with stress lacing my voice, i saw Melanie frowned along with Vanessa.

"Are we gonna go now, Mommy?" I heard Avery ask while pouting.

As much as i want to stay here, not just because i want to, but because i want Avery to have much more fun and bond with her other family. But, this seems to be very important and rush, i know Kelly wouldn't message me like this if it weren't that important.

"We can go back here again, baby, don't worry-" I was cut off by Melanie.

"You can go, just leave her here, don't worry, we will take care of her." Melanie said, but i frowned hesitantly.

"I- uh..." Before i can say anything Vanessa joined the conversation.

"Don't worry about...her, i don't think she will come here anytime soon, plus, look at little Rosey, you still want to stay here, don't you, baby?" Vanessa said, pouting like Avery.