Never Stopped

Scarlett's POV:

"Oh really? You're calling me dumb because of that?" I said laughing at the comment that Y/n made about a memory of me, literally falling off a chair for multiple times.

We were just chatting away, laughing, the atmosphere around us has an amazing ambience, I would do and pay billions just to not make this last. She was laughing weakly, not wanting to hurt herself.

"Because you are!" She giggled out, and I rolled my eyes with a pout.

"You're lucky, you're in that state right now, because if not, you'll be meeting Mr. Tickles once again." I said in between my laughs.

"Oh god, I still remember those times when you're literally trying to kill me with Mr. Tickles." She said shaking her head making me frown offendedly.

"Hey, don't be so dramatic. Besides, it's your fault too! Remember that one time where you literally flew a handful of flour on my face? Or maybe that one time where you pranked me into breaking up just and took a video of it?" I rambled and she just laughed.

"God, I miss those times." She said as her laugh died down while looking at me.

"Yeah, me too." I said genuinely with a smile on my face as I look at her the same. "I would do anything to go back there, you know, in time-" I was cut off when we heard a knock on the door before it opened completely.

"Oh my fucking god, what happened to you?! Gosh, you made me so freaking worried! I was trying so hard to not cry Infront of Avery when I received the news..." King rambled looking like a mess while going over to sit beside Y/n.

"Hey, hey, hey..." Y/n started, giggling. "First of, you're being your dramatic self again, second of all, you're too loud, inside voice please, and third, thank you for taking care of my Avery." Y/n said with a smile.

I watch their interaction with a smile, but it pinch my heart as I do so. I'm not jealous.....

Okay, I maybe am. Just maybe. Why would I be jealous? Fuck that, I am jealous. But, not mad or upset, I love hearing her laugh and seeing her smile, and even if I have to just sit back and do nothing while she go around and talk to the people she loves, I'll do that, I am willing to do that if it means for me, hearing her laugh, and seeing that smile that could brighten a dull room.

"Oh, and Scarlett! God, thank you, thank you so much for taking care of her, like really. If you would want as a favor, I will make you and my single friend meet. She's beautiful, like really, and I heard from Y/n that you're single, are you finding someone at the moment, because i'm sure she'll fit-" She was cut off by Y/n, I couldn't find myself to interrupt her, she talks so fast.

"King, stop. She's not looking for someone." Y/n said, rather sternly, looking at her with serious eyes, but there's a tight smile on her face.

It warmed my heart at how protective she seems, i'm an adult, and I know her too well, and that look with that tone, it's all very too familiar to me.

"Yeah, I'm actually not looking forward to that, but, thank you for the... thought tho. And, you don't have to return the favor, I did that because I care for Y/n." I smile with a nod, and she smiled at me.

"You're too kind, but your lonely, don't you want to have someone, I mean-" Me and Y/n cut her off in unison.

"King, stop already."
"I'm actually waiting for someone."

All stopped as me and Y/n both looked at each other surprisingly. There was a lot of seconds that we paused, just us looking at each other with glistening eyes that is full of thoughts. I don't know hers, but I know mine.