Apologize

⚠️ very sad shit, but it gets better...i guess :) ⚠️
______________________________
Dear Y/n, My love,

First of first, i wanna say thank you, for everything. Thank you for staying and sticking with me through my worse and my best days, thank you for not leaving me too soon in those 7 months that is full of my bullshits. Thank you for all, and especially for being you, and letting me have all of you.

The truth is, it's hard to say all of this in personal to you, even writing this letter is very hard, and believe me, i wrote every word for like 40 seconds.

I don't really know what to say right now except to i am very sorry, my darling. There's no good reason for me to say to you about all of the things i have done, i treated you badly, i broke you, and i know that, baby. I know that. And i know, i don't deserve to feel like this, but it hurts me so much that you are now feeling all of this pain that i swore to never make you feel.

I failed, im sorry, im so so so sorry, my love. I failed you, i failed us, i failed our future, i failed everyone in general. I know, i lost your trust, and i know that i don't deserve to have it back, even if i want to take it all back, i know that I can't. I'm sorry, baby, please know that, i am very sorry, and will forever be.

I didn't want to lose you. I don't want to lose you, not ever. But, i know that this is the only way to give you what you want. I will and still give you everything, okay? Everything that you want and need, even if it meant for me to be in any pain, i will do it for you with no hesitation, okay? So, if ever you need me, and we're not together anymore, please know that i will and always will be available for you. I'm gonna be here, always gonna wait for you, okay?

This is what you want, and even if it hurts me so much, i will do it for you, even if i don't want to. Your my life, Y/n, your my world, always remember that, please, because that will never change, you will always have me wrapped around you fingers, and you'll always gonna have my hear and soul. You will always have me, even if im not yours anymore.

Please, take care of yourself, yeah? I'm sorry i can't pursue all our dream with you, i can't give you the family i promised to give you anymore, im so sorry, that i failed everything and everyone, baby. But, always know that i will always love you, and will always miss you every single seconds of every waking day.

This is all my fault, so if ever you're gonna have a guilt inside you, please wash that away, because i did this to us.

Thank you so much, for the memories, for the happiness, for being my person, my best friend, and mostly, for being my love. I can't thank you enough.

Don't worry about me, i promise to take care of myself to if you're ever thinking of that. I promise, i will still eat vegetables, i will not use drinking or any bad habits as my coping mechanism. I will take care of myself, i promise you.

I love you so much, okay? I promise, i love you so much, and it may sound silly or cringy or whatever, but there's no letter or words that can define how much i love you. You're my everything, and will always gonna be, my cupcake.

Love,
Ms. Muffin.
__________________________________
"Is she mine?" Scarlett asked once again after a minute of silence, as she looked at Y/n who is looking down.

Deep down, Scarlett knew the answer, she already felt it, a strong connection between her and the kid, and with all the things that she saw today, along with how Y/n is acting, she knew deep inside, that Avery is clearly hers, she just wants an assurance, and for Y/n to said it to herself.

A sob past Y/n's lips, as her mind scrambled, which caught Scarlett's attention.

"..n-no.." It was a very small voice that came from Y/n, she sounded scared.