Isolated

Y/n's POV:

Waking up to the feeling of something moving up and down under my head made me open my eyes immediately. As soon as i open my eyes, i got my bearings, feeling a soft and gentle hand on my cheek, and a hand around my back. The tight grip she has on me made it slightly hard to move.

Looking up, i was met by her peaceful sleeping face, she has tears stains on her cheeks.

Moving my hand that is wrapped around her waist, up to her cheeks, caressing it ever so gently, as i smile sadly. I watch as she lean in on my touch, as a small soft smile form in her face, i watch as her eyes flutter open.

As soon as her eyes open, she met mine, her grip tighten a little, her hand on my back moved up and down soothingly. I watch as her eyes look at mine with full of love and passion.

"Hey, good morning." She whispered with her raspy voice.

I don't know why, but it seems like, her voice snapped me out of whatever trance i am. The smile on my face faded quickly, clearing my throat as i took back my hand on her cheeks. As i do that, the sadness and pain didn't go invisible on her face. Her face fell, and as much as i want to bring back the smile she has, all the things keep coming back.

Entangling myself off of her, and i sit up, her, following my movements.

"Hey, how are you now? Do you still find it hard to breathe?" She said touching my forearm, but i quickly push her hand away, as i stand up.

"I'm fine." I said coldly as i try to find my bag.

"Uhmm...where's my bag?" I ask as i turn around her, only to see her looking at me already.

"Oh- uh, it's downstairs in the living room." She said, and i quickly leave the room.

"Do you want to eat breakfast? I can cook us something." She called out as she follow me downstairs.

I ignored what she said, and continue finding my phone. I wasn't supposed to stay here! Shit shit shit. Lizzie must be so worried.

"Here, here it is." I heard her say making me look at her, and see her holding my purse.

Taking it in her arms, i quickly open it and i took my phone out, then i dialed Lizzie's phone number. When i put the phone on my ears, my eyes caught Scarlett's figure. She looks nervous and sad at the same time. I quickly look away, and listen to the sound of ringing, the ringing soon stopped and changed with my phone shutting off. Looking at it, i groaned and throw it on the couch. It's lowbat.

"A-are you okay?" I heard her say, making me look at her.

"My phone shut down, i need to go back to my penthouse, Lizzie must be worried. I wasn't supposed to stay here." I said sitting down on the couch.

"Oh, don't worry, i already texted her. You can borrow my charger if you want." She suggested and i close my eyes and sigh.

"I- uh- im gonna go home, can i just borrow your car? My car is still at the penthouse." I said looking up at her, and she looks taken back.

"You're gonna leave? I mean, look, it's still raining heavily, the news on my phone notified me, saying there will be a heavy rainfall coming this week. Plus, you can just go when the rain stops, i can even take you there." She rambled as if she doesn't want me to go.

As much as i want to be far from her, and go home already, i know she's right.

"And you can get into an accident, you know, you never really know what might happen. So, maybe you can just wait until the rain stops." She added.