Chapter 2 - Trouble

Yeosang pov:

"what do we tell him" a voice said from behind me in a scared way.

"who"

"what do you mean who yeosang, obviously hongjoong"

He stood in fear with a terrified look on his face. " I don't know wooyoung. I didn't know he would return so quick" I told him also worried about our little problem that returned to Seoul. If hongjoong found out he would freak, "hongjoong can't know" wooyoung said sounding serious, I stared at his dark brown eyes mad that he didn't want to say a word to our captain. "wooyoung, we have to tell him that Jung seok is back".

Aris pov:

It was morning and bonhwa took me shopping as the others had some important business. Bonhwa parked  his black b.m.w and stared at me, "what" I asked staring back confused, "have this" he pulled out an iPhone 7 and handed it to me, "I know it's not the best but it hasn't been used and I realised you don't have one" he smiled brightly at me, I smiled back and thanked him for the gift. "my phone number and the guys phone numbers are in there so if you ever need us, call us and we'll be there suger" I smiled and laughed when he called me suger, it was so sweet.

Bonhwas pov:

I know that Its only been a day of knowing Ari but shes pretty and her smile makes my day brighter. I hope she won't find out how bad the past is and how bloody the future will be.

Aris pov:

It's been 2 hours and we bought a lot of clothes. We were back at the parking lot and I realised someone staring at me from a distance. He looked stunning, blue hair put up in a man bun, his skin was shinning in the sun but his eyes where angry, but I must say he looks attractive.

"we should go" i felt Bomhwa grab my hand, he looked angry to. Does he know the masteryious blue haired man. "do you know him?" I asked the clearly angry man driving back home like a maniac, "who" he asked confused about my question, "the man that was staring at you and me at the parking lot. Do you know him?" I repeated my question wanting to know, "no i don't" he said almost mad when I asked "then why are you angry Bonhwa?" I ask him wanting to know what's wrong with him, "nothings wrong Ari, Im not mad" he said. I didn't believe him but I shrugged it of.

Yeosang pov:

Its been 3 hours since the conversation with wooyoung. I was worried and afraid for the future. "EVERYONE MEETING NOW" I heard hongjoong scream out of no where.

"what's wrong captain" mingi said laughing as usual. "this isn't funny but serious mingi" hongjoong said clearly mad at mingi for acting childish during a meeting that's apparently serious. "I saw Kim Bomhwa" he said staring at a picture we have hanged in the middle of the meeting room, which was based in our basement, with all out weapons, our target range and practice room for fighting and working out. Me and wooyoung looked at each other instantly knowing it was time to tell hongjoong about seok but as soon as I opened my mouth hongjoong spat out the words "he was with a girl" we all froze, we all knew we needed to save her and if she was with them we had to put her on our team for extra information.

After looking at each other for a couple seconds wooyoung spat out "Jung Seok is back to" hongjoong froze, face pale like snow "when we're you planning to tell me this wooyoung" he looked with a sickly face "i wanted to tell you as soon as you came back".

Aris pov:

When we came back I was tired and wanted to go take a nap but the thought of that masterious guy was still in my head. I knew that Bonhwa must have known him but why didn't he tell me.

"hey go to your room and put you clothes away, okay. I need to talk to the guys, it's important suger" I nodded and run up to my room. My room was nice and cozy, I had my own bathroom and my room was cute and small and had nature scattered all around it. I felt like at home, something I never felt before.

Seoks pov:

I heard the door open and someone running up the stairs. Ari and Bonhwa were back.

I was enjoying my morning coffee and reading my book after I heard Bonhwa say something that made my day completely filled with anger. "I saw him Seok, Kim Hongjoong, they know we're back".

Aris pov:

I run downstairs to see all the boys sitting down in the living room looking miserable, "are you all okay" I asked concerned for Thier wellbeing "yes we are okay,  don't worrie Ari" Seok said smiling at me as usual. He's always so bright and filled with joy. You want to sit with us suger" Bonhwa proposed looking a little sad but I brushed it of knowing he's actually okay. "no thank you I'm planning to go to town for a bit" i said all happy "would you like me to drive you there" Seok proposed but I declined nicely saying that I'll just walk. They looked and smiled waving goodbye to me as I left the house.

I walked for an hour and finally made it to town. It was surprisingly quite and the moon glissened like a big star in the sky. Well that's what it techniqualy is you dummy.

I sat down on a bench at the park looking at the moons light shining in between the spaces in the trees. The view was beautiful. "hey you" I hear someone call but I didn't recognise the voice so it probably wasn't to me, "hey you on the bench, are you deaf" I turned around and saw the guy i saw earlier today at the parking lot "do I know you" I asked confused as to why he's talking to me. "no you don't but you know someone I do".

*****

What's going to happen next.
This is exciting.

This is how I imagine Aris room to look like at seoks House btw.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Enjoy chapter 3 it's getting tense

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Enjoy chapter 3 it's getting tense.