Epilogue

Aris pov:

"hey sani, it's been 4 years withought you. Ateez had decided to go separate ways.

Hongjoong and seonghwa got together and have been dating for 5 months now. Seonghwa also opened a restaurant he called treasure and hongjoong runs self defence classes for children aged 12 and over. He also decided to call his classes the Rocky classes which is pretty funny.

Mingi has became a comedian which suits him well and Jongho has a wife and two kids named SooMi and Jinhyuk, they are really cute, both twins. Yunho is sadly still single but, you won't believe it, he became a famous actor, which is shocking but I'm proud of him and I bet your too.

Your probably wondering how's wooyoung and he acctualy got married to a man named Kim Jungmin and they adopted a little baby boy they named San after you.

Me and yeosang also got married and had a baby girl name Kang Uyuri. Your an uncle now, brother. Yeosang opened up his own business and I have a coffee shop named ateez wonderland becuase someone had to name something after all of us. Oh and also you where right, the cut left a terrible scar on my cheek.

Life's going well for me and for all of the group and who knows maybe one day we'll meet again. In another life"