Chapter 28 - Captain

Jonghos pov:

I was still outside hidden away from view when the captain started to contact me on the walkie talkie.

"you got any reports" hongjoong asked, and honestly I haven't seen them for over an hour. "no, I haven't seen any of them for awhile".

I don't know what was going on but hongjoong went quiet "captain" I said. "get out of there. NOW" I was about to retreat when I saw eun coming back, "why, Thier ba...".

I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head, I hit the ground hearing my captain scream my name and then nothing but darkness took over me.

Hongjoons pov:

I was puzzled, not knowing how to save Jongho and protect the rest of the crew.

" captain, hello, I know your there" I heard someone say through the walkie talkie, "give him back seok" I demanded harshly, "nah, come get him, but hurry the clock is ticking" and the line got cut off.

I was angry and the only way to get Jongho back was by gambling.

"everyone get ready, seonghwa it's time to gamble".

Aris pov:

When we arrived at Seoks House we were met by eun and ho, we were clearly expected.

"where is he" hongjoong spoke with authority in his voice, but the two men done nothing but gesture to us to follow them inside the house.

We were led down the flight of stairs that go to the basement and I could see that wooyoung was getting some bad deja vu. Eun opened the door and we all Walked in seeing seok once again. When I saw Jongho I got terrified he had a bag over his head and seok was pointing the gun at him.

"came to gamble did you seonghwa" seok spoke up pushing the gun into Jonghos head like if he was trying to stab him with it. "we can finish this seok, just give him back and all these years of war will be forgotten" seonghwa said with his gambling spirit.

"how come i let everything be forgotten, you have what I want" I felt yeosang grab my hand tightly when seok spoke up again. "give me ari and all is forgotten, seonghwa" he said with an evil look.

"enough of these games, she'll never be yours, give Jongho back to us" seonghwa said irritated at this point and I was too.

"you want him have him" seok pushed Jongho into yunhos arms and quickly lifted his gin towards hongjoong.

"bye, bye captain".

I jumped, panic erupted, blood, loads of crimson coloured blood coverd hongjoong as he fell to the floor. Another shot was fired and it scraped my cheek cuasing a warm, stinging sensation overflow my body.

Wooyoung run over to hongjoong to get him out to safety. Yeosang, mingi, seonghwa and san were fighting seok, eun, ho and jeonghwa, whilst yunho was with Jongho and I was alone, in the middle of this fight, blaming myself for what I've done.

******

I'm sorry for such a short chapter.