Chapter 7 - The Lee's

Lee sooahs pov:

"look kwan, Seoul, we'll be landing soon" I said, really excited to see my home town, the buildings were so lit up, they looked like stars shimmering on the ground. "you look happy to be back" kwan said, he wasn't as happy as me, he left Seoul becuase of someone he hoped to never see again, but I want him to love her again, I want her to forgive us and love us again "look my love, I want her to forgive us, I want my daughter to love us again" I said, honestly about to cry. "how do you know if she's honestly even still alive" he really didn't want to see her again, but I knew I would change his mind.

When we landed, we went straight to our new apartment to unpack and rest after the 18 hour fliet we had. The next day I decided to look for my daughter.

Aris pov:

I had the best sleep I have had in years, I woke up to knocking on my door "come in" it was yeosang "hey, how'd you sleep" he asked, he looked so happy, I wonder what happened "I slept great, why are you so happy today" I sat up on my bed and he sat beside me "I acctualy don't know but get dressed, hongjoong made breakfast and then I'm taking you out, you need clothes" yeosang left the room then came back minutes later throwing me his hoodie and sweat pants "put these on your clothes are in the wash, I hope the sweats fit you" he giggled and left the room to go eat.

I put on his hoodie which looked really baggy on me and his sweats which surprisingly fit kinda okay.

I run down stairs to the kitchen to only see wooyoung and yeosang eating, "good morning cup cake" wooyoung said, I was shocked that he called me cup cake "good morning". I sat down next to yeosang and he passed me my food "thank you" I said when he passed me my food, "enjoy" he said smiling brighter then he was earlier.

Yeosang pov:

As soon as Ari finished eating i put her dirty dishes in the sink, grabbed her hand and took her to the car, "I have never met someone so over excited to go shopping" Ari said  giggling, "I didn't go clothes shop with a girl in like forever and I used go a lot with dal so I'm really happy to be able to go with you" her smile was huge, I could swear I saw her blush but I wasn't sure "you look amazing in my clothes by the way" okay now I definitely saw her blush, she's so cute.

Lee sooahs pov:

It was the next morning and me and my husband got ready to go look for our daughter. I want to look around town in random shops and cafés hoping to find her. I don't know if she's homeless, married or even dead but I hoped to find my daughter alive, I could never forgive myself for what me and kwan have done.

"are you ready to go hun"

"yes, let's go find our daughter"

Yeosang pov:

After me and Ari finished shopping we put everything in the trunk and I decided to see if maybe she wanted to go to a cafe and grab a coffee "hey, you want some coffee? I know a good cafe which is pretty close by" I asked her, she smiled answering "sure".

We sat at a table for two next to a window, later I realised two older people walk in holding hands "arnt they a cute married couple" I said, she turned around and said "yes they are, I hope that one day I'll meet someone I could spend the rest of my life with" I smiled at what she said, who knows maybe that person will be me.

"ill go order" I stood up but reminded myself that I didn't ask Ari what she wanted "Ari!" I shouted out for her.

"what"

"what do you want"

"oh, ill just have a latte"

"okie dokie"

I ordered but when I was going to go sit the old couple stopped me to ask about Ari "sorry young man, the women your with, is her name Lee Ari" the older women asked looking surprisingly really happy, "yes that's her" i was a little confused by why they were asking for her, but I didn't think anything of it.

"we found her, I told you she's alive" the women spoke to her husband i was a bit concerned but yet I just brushed it of "would it be okay if we joined you" I nodded smiling at them, they bowed and we all went to sit down. I waved Ari over as we had to sit at a 4 seat table "hey, they wanted to join us if that's okay" I asked her, she nodded, confused to why but sat down next to me. Later our coffee arrived and the old couple explained how they knew Ari.

"Ari, until i speak i just want to say I'm sorry" the women explained. Now I was really confused and I think Ari was to.

Aris pov:

I was really confused by the old couple sitting in front of me and yeosang, they seemed to know me so well but I didn't know the at all. "I'm sorry but I don't know you" I told the women hoping she got me confused with someone else. "I know you might not remember us I'm Lee sooah and this lee kwan, we are your parents" my heart shattered, I froze, I felt like I couldn't breath, I had to get out of there.

Yeosang pov:

I was shocked, Ari told me she didn't have family, she wouldn't lie to me. I looked at her and she looked pale, staring at her coffee, shaking terribly. "yeosang can we go" i heard her say really quietly "of course" I couldn't even say goodbye to the old couple as Ari grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

Back at the car i asked her about it "Ari, who were they to you really" she stayed silent looking out the window "Ari, who are they to you, are they acctualy your perants" i asked, she turned around and looked at me, she was crying "I don't want talk about it, they are nothing to me, okay" I stayed silent, I just guessed she wanted to be alone.

******

I hope you all are enjoying the story so far, there's more exciting things to come. <3