Chapter 17 - Suprise

Aris pov:

I came back in the room not paying attention to wooyoung. I put heartbeat by bts on and sang my heart out.

"Ari, what was that about?" wooyoung asked turning of the music so we could talk. "nothing. Don't worry okay" I reached for my phone but he took my hand and slowly moved my face to look at him "Ari don't lie to me. Why was yeosang ignoring you" I started crying explaining everything that happened between me and yeosang.

"I don't understand why he stopped talking to you" I stopped crying "I don't to woo" he cupped my face whipping some falling tears "you should talk to him" he was right, but would he want to talk to me after what I said.

Seoks pov:

"as all of you are aware beomhwa betrayed us, which ended up with him dead" I looked at all their sad, disappointed faces. if only bonhwa didn't love ari.

Flashback:

All I felt was the cold ground as I hit the floor "RUN!" bonhwa yelled to our enemy 'how could you betray us' i reached slowly for my gun "I'm sorry seok" I laughed, he betrayed me then says he's sorry "I never knew you out of everyone would betray me step brother" bonhwa had tears in his eyes pointing the gun directly at me "our dad wouldn't be proud seeing his sons killing each other, good thing he's in hell" he fell to the ground crying.

2 gun shots. One bullet to the heart, second to the brain. "you shouldn't have betrayed me brother".

End flashback:

"I hope all of you will attend his funeral" I smiled holding my wine in my hand taking the biggest sip. "but if any of you betray me, you'll be seeing bonhwa in hell" I put my wine down and stood up "I'm going out" I said exciting the building.

Yeosang pov:

I was about to leave to go for a walk when I heard Ari "yeosang, wait!" I turned around looking at the bautiful woman infront of me "look I'm sorry for what I said. I'm just sad that you've been ignoring me for 2 weeks" I cupped her cheeks, holding them in my warm hands "I'm sorry Ari, for being jelouse" she looked stund by the fact she had to take in "but why? Who?" I giggled a little "wooyoung, butter cup" I had to mock wooyoung to make this situation a little funny. She giggled cutely "talk to wooyoung, he'll give you a good reason to not be jelouse" I looked confused at her whilst she walked away laughing. 'ill talk to him when I come back'.

Sans pov:

I was alone in the kitchen eating tteokboki when wooyoung came in. He looked stunning, his obsidian hair glowed in the kitchens light, he was wearing gray sweatpants and a black top which he rocked in.

"hey san, what you eating" I shook my head to return back to reality, but his eyes are so mesmerising I couldn't "san, hellooooo" I stopped staring at him and stared down at my food "tteokboki. I'm eating tteokboki, you want some" I looked back up at him. His smile brighter then the sun "yes please" I stood up and passed him a plate of tteokboki and we ate together in silence.

Yeosang pov:

I was at a coffee shop waiting for my cappuccino when someone tapped my shoulder and spoke to me "hello there again young man" it was Aris mother, I didn't really want to talk to her but I also didn't want to be rude.

"hello miss Lee" I said not looking at her "is Ari with you" she said with hope of seeing her daughter "no she's not, sorry" I looked at her disappointed expression "oh well then I guess I'll get going" she smiled and left to go sit down at one of the tables.

Wooyoung pov:

We finished eating and san took my plate and put it in the sink "san, I want to tell You that, you'll always mean a lot to me" he left the dishes and turned to look at me "you to, whats wrong woo?" I really wanted to tell him that I like him but I was scared. What if he doesn't like me back "nothings worng, don't worry about it" I pulled the most fakest smile and stood up to help him with the dishes.

Me and san where in the garden as it was a nice day "you know san, when seok kidnapped me, it made me realise a lot" why is it so hard to confess to him.

Yeosang pov:

When I finally got my coffee i sat down at a table "why did you do that to her" I asked wanting answers "so she told you" I nodded "me and kwan found it hard to love Ari, I struggled to look at her" she stopped speaking and I could see tears appearing in her eyes "she had an older brother you see, but he died and all I could see in her was him" I couldn't believe it, did Ari even know she had an older brother.

She stood up whipping her tears away "please don't tell her, okay" I nodded and watched as she left.

Seoks pov:

I watched as the woman yeosang was speaking to left, I decided not to do anything but follow yeosang to finaly find out where Ari and ateez are based.

He stood up and excited the cafe. 1 hour later I made it to a big black building where I saw yeosang walk in "so this is where you live" I said taking pictures to bring back to my group.

********

A chapter full of surprises HAHA!

Bonhwa is seoks brother yes but they have different mothers that's why Thier sernames are different <3