Chapter 29 - Wake Up

Aris pov:

I ran over to hongjoong and wooyoung, trying to help woo take hongjoong to a safer place, but it was to no use. We were loosing and it was all my fault.

I looked over at hongjoong to see his left eye completely gone, there was blood covering his face, I had to help him and I knew how, but it's risky.

I pulled out my gun "san, get down" and I pulled the trigger, shooting seok through his stomach. The rest of ateez took down and killed eun, ho and jeonhwa and we run back to the car to take hongjoong home.

Sans pov:

We arrive back at home and I command yunho to take hongjoong to his room. "yeosang, call minhyuk, now! I'll try save hongjoong until his arrival", he nods storming off to call him and I was about to go save captain when someone stops me.

"please help him, okay, I feel like it's my fault and I have to tell him I'm sorry" Ari says in between her crys, I whipe away her tears, nodding and running towards hongjoongs room, to hopefully save his life.

I was alone with hongjoong for 3 hours when minhyuk arrived and told me to go check on Aris cheek then Jongho.

I was wondering around looking for her when mingi told me she was in her room.

I walk in and see her looking at herself in the mirror, "it'll leave a scar, come on i have to stich it up" she looks at me a little starled but she turns around to give me a better look at her bleeding cheek.

"will he be okay" Ari asks me whilst I disinfect her cut. "I don't know, I hope he is, I can't take over his spot" I say worried that if he doesn't wake up I'll have to lead us as I'm second in charge.

"he'll wake up, I know it"

"NO YOU DONT" I say with a raised voice, startling her. She grabs my hand, holding it in hers "san you'll be a great leader, hongjoong chose you for a reason, but he'll wake up, it's not your time to lead us just yet" Ari says, giving me a hug. "I'm going to find yeosang, ill talk to you later brother" she stands up giving me a forehead kiss and runs off to find her one and only true love yeosang.

Aris pov:

"yeosang, may i join you" I say sitting down beside him on a bench outside in the garden. it was dark out and the stars were glowing in the sky, making it look like a painting.

"How's your cheek" I hear yeosang say. he looked peaceful, not changing his gaze on nothing else but keeping it on the bautifuly lit night sky. "san said it'll leave a scar" I say also looking up, longing to feel the same peace as him.

Yeosang finally changes his gaze from the stars and sets his head resting on his hands which are resting on his legs. "hongjoongs in a bad state" I saw a tear roll down yeosang face at the thought that we might never see our captain again.

"it's all my fault, if I just wasn't so angry and... Maybe, everything would be okay if I didn't want to kill seok so bad" I say about to cry, I felt like I was responsible for hongjoong getting shot even though I wasn't the one holding the gun.

"it's not your fault ari, we all here live from anger and grief, I know how you feel and blaming yourself won't help" he says this time looking at me with his blood shot eyes, he was crying, because of me.

Jongho pov:

"how you feeling" san said coming in with a warm bowl of soup, "seonghwa made you soup, you should eat it whilst it's warm" san said placing it down on my night stand, "you should rest, it's late" he kept talking to me but I just couldn't answer.

"h-how's our c-captain" I finally ask stuttering badly, but san just looks away, ignoring my question. "san, how's hongjoong" I ask more harshly and commanding and he finally turns to face me. "he's bad, really bad" san answers trying not to cry and I failed, crying in silence.

"Ari at least managed to shoot seok, I think she killed him" san says in between some snifs and falling tears, "but if she didn't" I tryed to speak but san cut me to it "he'll come for us, especially for her this time".

Uknown pov:

I was in pain, I saw my two good friends on the floor not moving and the captain's lifeless body on the floor. That bitch killed him, and I had to finish of what my captain couldn't.

Eun and jeonhwa were dead and so was seok, "I'm sorry captain, I'll..."

A shot was heard and the world went completely dark "you'll do nothing, but sleep Ho, have a nice life long nap my friend".

******